/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 9 signs that you are a stranger

ahmed_indian
04-18-2010, 01:11 PM
1. when you get up for fajr when others are having sweet dreams and you pray asr when others are busy in office work, selling in markets.

2. when you pay zakat when others find it unfair.

3. when you avoid alcohol while others say "its ok to have some fun".

4. when you dont have boy/girl friend but others say "you are wasting your youth".

5. when you dont take bank interest when others think that its a profit on your savings.

6. when brothers dont show their thighs in market and sisters their hairs.

7. when you avoid watching movies and listening to music and others think that you are becoming too hard.

8. when your fear of Allah cant let you steal even 50 cents toffee from supermarket and others say that you are crazy.

9. when you want to have Islamic rule and others say " you are becoming backward".

Prophet (peace be upon him) said Islam began as something strange and will return as something strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. (sahih muslim)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misz_Muslimah
04-18-2010, 03:13 PM
^ Jazaakalahu khayran for sharing..

ahmed_indian
04-21-2010, 06:42 AM
jazaak Allah khair for appreciation

Mr.President
04-21-2010, 07:23 AM
yea these are some facts when anyone tries to become a real muslim who wanna follow islam 100%

even muslims say don't be a sufi just have some fun :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
04-21-2010, 09:07 AM
This happened to me early last year when I started to practice Islam as best as I could and implement Islamic syariah in my daily life.
My (muslim) friends called me "extremist" and began to avoid me. Which is very strange because what I do is just basic requirements that muslims should do.

Getoffmyback
04-21-2010, 09:26 AM
This is supposed to be 9 signs that you are a happy person. :)

happy
04-21-2010, 10:53 AM
beautiful mashaalah

Life_Is_Short
04-21-2010, 12:10 PM
Jazak'Allah Khair for this.

Innocent Soul
04-21-2010, 01:56 PM
Assalamualaikum
1. when you get up for fajr when others are having sweet dreams and you pray asr when others are busy in office work, selling in markets.
This mostly happens with me.;D
Jazakallah for sharing.

Life_Is_Short
02-14-2011, 04:20 AM
Bump

Was browsing through past threads. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!