/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Uthman Vs Islamirama

Beardo
04-18-2010, 08:31 PM
Looks like Uthman's got some competition going on. Am I the only one that's bee noticing this?

LI News Service guy seems to be fluctuating between the two.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
04-19-2010, 01:04 AM
which news service guy?

Sawdah
04-19-2010, 01:36 AM
Am I the only one that's bee noticing this?
No, I know what you mean. :nervous:

which news service guy?
Usually, it's br. Uthman that posts the news here. But lately its been br. Islamirama. So the title "LI News Service guy" is sort of, as br. Rashad said, fluctuating between the two. (if you know what I mean.. :_)

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-19-2010, 10:28 AM
LOL. Rashad, when did you notice this...?;D;D;D...I know...;D;D;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
04-21-2010, 04:22 AM
Really, that "BANNED' on br. Abdulmadjid's avatar keep confusing me.

:-|

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-21-2010, 04:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
Really, that "BANNED' on br. Abdulmadjid's avatar keep confusing me.

:-|
lol...I'm not banned and will never be, Insha Allah, I'll behave myself....;D Man, I created that avatar myself...to let the people know how much I hate Illuminati, Freemasons and their mind control...:hmm:
I'll change my avatar if any moderator or Administrator asks me to...but I love this avatar.:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!