/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Beware of This Man (in NWFP of Pakistan)

Muaz bin Jabal
04-19-2010, 03:13 AM
:sl:

Please beware of this man, especially if you have relatives in NWFP of Pakistan.

http://abdullahtot.wordpress.com
:wa:

*Note from Rashad: Approved

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
04-19-2010, 03:43 AM
what evidence is there that he has done all those crimes? Everyone is innocent till proven guilty.

Muaz bin Jabal
04-19-2010, 04:02 AM
Salam,

Dear Brother(?) The fact is that my family were unfortunately one of his victims, when he was Imam here in US. I can understand that most people will not believe me, and most probably I would not have believed someone who was claiming this, if I had not gone through what I have.

But if you, or your family members, especially sisters or daughters come across this man. Be very very careful. And if they complain to you, or you feel something is not right, then know that someone warned you about him and dont turn a blind eye towards them as is done in our culture!

Also feel free to contact the numbers that are provided.

Feel free to email me if anyone has any questions.
abdullah_tot@yahoo.com

wassalam

ardianto
04-19-2010, 04:14 AM
Mods, please give a link to blog in post #1.
For make member easier to see that information.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
CosmicPathos
04-19-2010, 05:57 AM
jazakAllah khair brother. May Allah give sabr to your family members. Why do Muslims do such crimes? :(

distressed
04-19-2010, 09:47 AM
does any1 know exactly where this guy is based then ?? it says peshawar on the link ?? Im goin out there on for the first time on my own in a few weeks time..and im not really safety aware.!

marwen
04-19-2010, 01:42 PM
Why this guy is not arrested ? where are the authorities there ? they know his house and his family no? you know, Warning people is not enough, if he is guilty he must be arrested !

ardianto
04-19-2010, 02:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
Why this guy is not arrested ? where are the authorities there ? they know his house and his family no? you know, Warning people is not enough, if he is guilty he must be arrested !
But, where is he now ?.

جوري
04-19-2010, 03:39 PM
how far can a man described as obese get? also what does 'mureeds' mean?

:w:

ardianto
04-19-2010, 04:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
also what does 'mureeds' mean?
Mureed mean student.

جوري
04-19-2010, 04:17 PM
wow.. I really hope he gets caught.. insha'Allah

CosmicPathos
04-19-2010, 04:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
how far can a man described as obese get? also what does 'mureeds' mean?

Mureed is a term used to describe relationship of a student to a teacher, especially within an Islamic setting, in the subcontinent. Its quite profoundly used in Sufi thought and the teacher is called Peer, Murshid or something of that sort.

From the looks of him, he looks like some religious guy but why is he doing this ... :(

Walaikum assalam

جوري
04-19-2010, 04:40 PM
forgive me but he doesn't look religious to me, he looks like a creep!

Abdul Wahid
04-19-2010, 05:09 PM

I hope this man is caught asap before someone else becomes a victim of his crimes. It's a disgrace this man is committing these atrocious crimes yet getting away scot free. Travelling freely too. If he is in Peshawar (NWFP) then why are the authorities not doing anything? Evil and sick man.

Abdul Wahid
04-19-2010, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by distressed
does any1 know exactly where this guy is based then ?? it says peshawar on the link ?? Im goin out there on for the first time on my own in a few weeks time..and im not really safety aware.!

It's not safe in Peshawar anyway or around in Pakistan. Plus there are plenty of idiots like this man loose. Why don't you take someone with you? feel a bit more safer. You shouldn't travel alone?

islamirama
04-19-2010, 09:28 PM
I'd report him to the Taleban if he's in NWFP, i'm sure they'll know what to do with him ;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!