/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know about this?

Duhaa786M
04-19-2010, 09:55 AM
:sl:
I wanted to start taking these black seed capsules, The one thats called:Black Seed Oil with Virgin Coconut Oil, Thats used for: 1.weight loss 2. weight gain 3. proper weight.

But since its made in the other part of the world (Srilanka) I really don't have much info on it, And our agents here too could not tell me much. What I want to know is does it really contains the same ingredients as its says on the bottle? ( Black Seed Oil and Virgin Coconut Oil) cos that is really not an ingredient I know that helps to lose weight. And is says adults over 18 2-4 capsules, But if one is younger can it still be consumed in a lesser dose?

Anyway here is the link of the website, Please help! ;D http://www.barakaoil.com/
:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sarahd
04-19-2010, 10:11 AM
agh man i dinno man, u want a klap from me;D joking u know, ja?:p

Sarahd
04-19-2010, 10:19 AM
hahaha jazakallah 4da reps julius malema!!! kidding;D

Duhaa786M
04-19-2010, 06:44 PM
jokes aside Sarah PLEASE!!! :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamirama
04-19-2010, 09:21 PM
:wa:

If you want to loose weight than try

Apple Cider Vinegar Cures

Apple Cider Vinegar, that wonderful old-timers home remedy, cures more ailments than any other folk remedy -- we're convinced! From the extensive feedback we've received over the past 8 years, the reported cures from drinking Apple Cider Vinegar are numerous. They include cures for allergies (including pet, food and environmental), sinus infections, acne, high cholesterol, flu, chronic fatigue, candida, acid reflux, sore throats, contact dermatitis, arthritis, and gout. One reader reported that a shot of ACV saved him from going to the emergency room for heart pain. Apple Cider Vinegar also breaks down fat and is widely used to lose weight. It has also been reported that a daily dose of apple cider vinegar in water has high blood pressure under control in two weeks!

Apple Cider Vinegar is also wonderful for pets, including dogs, cats, and horses. It helps them with arthritic conditions, controls fleas & barn flies, and gives a beautiful shine to their coats!

If you can get over the taste of apple cider vinegar, you will find it one of the most important natural remedies in healing the body. As a wonderful side effect of drinking apple cider vinegar every day, we've discovered that it brings a healthy, rosy glow to one's complexion! This is great news if you suffer from a pale countenance.

More @ http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/acvinegar.html

Snowflake
04-20-2010, 09:01 AM
:sl: I would've once recommended apple cider vinegar too.. but apple cider or other remedies are only aids. They aren't going to work if you eat gigantic proportions three times a day. Acid also causes the skin to age faster. The most effective, healthy and permanent way to lose weight is to eat as the Prophet (saw). One third of your stomach for food, 1/3 for air and 1/3 for water - and that is if you want to eat your fill, otherwise he (saw) said a few mouthfuls is enough to sustain us.

"I sit like a slave and eat like a slave." Prophet Muhammad (saw).

Meaning he (saw) did not recline when eating and that he ate very little.

Sarahd
04-20-2010, 11:20 AM
:bump1:
sorry duhaa:giggling:

Duhaa786M
04-21-2010, 01:16 PM
thanks alot guyz, but

:hmm: anyone knows about the capsules i was talking about?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!