/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Must watch, deen show - napoleon

aadil77
04-19-2010, 11:31 AM

I know this is a bit old, but subhanAllah a great interview by former rapper napoleon - revert to islam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
04-19-2010, 12:10 PM
I think he's a great man. I mean he had money, he was famous and everything .. and he had the strength to leave all this and chose the way of Allah.

Great story brother. Jazaak Allah Khayran For sharing !

aadil77
04-19-2010, 02:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
I think he's a great man. I mean he had money, he was famous and everything .. and he had the strength to leave all this and chose the way of Allah.

Great story brother. Jazaak Allah Khayran For sharing !
Yh these stories of the rich and famous reverting are slaps in the faces of muslims who're lost chasing items of this dunya

I recently went to a lecture where 'Loon' another former rapper shared his story of reverting to islam, it was great dawah for the youth, majority of brothers there were youth cause they're all after the same lifestyle. People don't know that money and all these materialistic things are all temporary pleasures, they don't bring the contentment and peace that islam brings, this what alot of these rappers are looking for.

aadil77
04-19-2010, 02:02 PM
Also may Allah bless the brothers at 'deen show'

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul Wahid
04-19-2010, 06:55 PM
:sl:

SubhaALLAH I love these revert stories. I've seen this one before but well worth watching. Famous people who had the 'perfect lifestyle' leave it all behind because ALLAH(SWT) has guided them to the true path to success. The Deen Show is fantastic. Brother Eddie cracks me up.

:wa:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-19-2010, 07:34 PM
Jazakallahu khayr akhi for sharing

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!