/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anybody from The Netherlands(Holland, Nederland)

Missinglinks
04-19-2010, 01:11 PM
Bismillah, alhamdolillah

I would like to know if there's somebody from this country, it would help me a lot with finding my way in to this english "world"...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
04-19-2010, 02:04 PM
Assalamu'alaikum, broer Missinglinks.

Aangenaam kennis te maken. Maar, Ik ben van Indonesia, Ik spreek geen Nederlands.

Missinglinks
04-19-2010, 02:41 PM
mashaAllah ook aangenaam kennis te maken broeder, waar heb je nederlands dan geleerd? Is dat één van de talen in indonesia?

Missinglinks
04-19-2010, 02:42 PM
ik vergat wa 3alaykoemoe salaam wa rahmatollah te zeggen dus hierbij: wa 3alaykoemoe salaam wa rahmatollah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mohamed_Sadiq
04-19-2010, 02:48 PM
Salaam, alles goed? Ik kom van nederland maar ik woon in engeland nu. Waar kom jij van en woon je in engeland nu?

Mijn nederlandse taal is beetje niet goed omdat ik heb het vergeeten. Ik woonde in Tilburg. En moetje engels leeren? Tot ziens!

ardianto
04-19-2010, 04:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Missinglinks
mashaAllah ook aangenaam kennis te maken broeder, waar heb je nederlands dan geleerd? Is dat één van de talen in indonesia?
Dit is eerste tijd Ik spreek Nederlands. Maar, Ik zal studeren. :)

Missinglinks
04-19-2010, 05:58 PM
wa 3alaykoem salaam

Ik woon in Midden Nederland, nee ik moet geen engels leren, ben het alleen vergeten en maak nog veel onnodige fouten, dus ff refreshen op deze forum.
Ik sta een 8 afgerond voor engels en doe Vwo 6. Maar ik maak teveel onnodige fouten, ben druk bezig met arabisch leren.

ik zal jullie wel verbeteren in het nederlands als jullie willen, zo zien jullie de correcte nederlands inshaAllah

glo
04-19-2010, 06:07 PM
You found some Dutch speakers then, Missinglinks. :)

I am a German speaker, and the two languages are just about similar enough for me to follow the written posts here ... although I would not dare to try writing in Dutch myself. :hmm:

Just a little word of warning though.
In the past threads in foreign languages were not permitted. Mostly because mods were not able to judge whether the content was appropriate to this forum or not.

You might want to take your Dutch conversations to the private messages ...

Mohamed_Sadiq
04-19-2010, 08:55 PM
Veel gelukig aan arabisch te leren. Ik moet veel nederlandse lezen en praaten zo dat ik kan nederlandse aan te remember. Maar ik denk engels is veel makelijk dan nl. Ook alse je wel goed arabisch te leren moet je naar arabisch landen te gaan zo is beter ik denk alleen alse je hebt de tijd.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!