/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If somebody owes me money

anonymous
04-19-2010, 03:41 PM
If somebody owes me money and he pays me back with his income which is not from halal sources can I accept this money?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamirama
04-20-2010, 01:41 AM
If that is the only source of income he has, what can you do?

if that is not the case than you could ask him to give from some halal source, but if it is than you could either donate it as charity if you don't want to keep it unless its a large sum than hmmmmmmm

revert2007
04-20-2010, 03:54 PM
If you already know it is not from halal source,why would you accept the money in the first place?If he really can't return back your money as there is no halal source,just assume it is sedaqah to him.Money is not everything in life and when we die,we are not gonna take it with us. It is better to be hungry than allow haram money to enter your body.

If the money is in a huge amount and you need that money very badly,you should ask a scholar about this matter

tigerkhan
04-21-2010, 08:52 AM
ASALOLIKUM
For what i can tell u wid my limited knowledge is.....if a man takes money as "Qaraz" from some1 and he is not able to pay back now...he can use "Mushtaba" money for this purpose.....
2ndly the most pure and tayyab maal and money for someone is money that he get as MIRAAS and MAAL GINEEMAT....now u may think maybe this money ones get as MAAL GINEEMAT is not 100% pure for those who had earned/owned it but when its come to some1 as maal gineemat its pure and tayyab maal......
so things are different....u must ask this to some authtic AALIM or MUFTI.
JZK

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!