PDA

View Full Version : Urdu Sex Stories in the Syllabus of Sex Education



islamirama
04-19-2010, 09:03 PM
Urdu Sex Stories in the Syllabus of Sex Education

By Amna Gilani • Mar 14th, 2010

There are many Western non government organizations working in Pakistan in different sectors. At least I haven’t seen any of person in the Pakistan from the poor stratum of society praising the work of these NGOs, or saying that they are really doing some fine work and he or she has benefitted from their work.

These NGOs are even present in the remote areas of Pakistan. Surprisingly, a huge number of these NGOs are working in the Northern areas of the country, where people are even unaware of basic necessities of the lives. These NGOs have opened up offices there and providing these people their own version of education. To be fair to these NGOs, they are also providing food and some health care to those far flung areas, but the way some of them are educating those people is very strange and alarming given our social barriers.

Some NGOs are rendering sexual education to the children of these areas, especially around Kafiristan and Gilgit. They are doing so in the name of the sex awareness. I am not against the sex awareness among the kids, because they are exposed to some form of it from media. In this time of cable and Internet, it’s unrealistic to think that kids are not curious about the sex, but the alarming thing about sex education given by some NGOs in NA is that they are handing out printed sex stories in Urdu.

Whats’ the point?

comment:

The point is that the enemies of Islam and Pakistan are out to destroy this society just as they have destroyed the western societies with widespread debauchery and teenage pregnancies. Helping them are the hypocrites of the country who have sold their religion for a measly portion of this duniya.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
04-20-2010, 04:29 AM
There is difference between secular sex education and Islamic sex education. In example, if secular say, the best way to prevent Aids is wear condom, Muslim say, the best way to prevent Aids is not doing extra marital sex.

Those NGOs are secular NGOs from western countries, aren't those ?.
Just wondering, where are local Muslim NGOs, and what they do for educated people according to Islamic values ?.
Reply

CosmicPathos
04-20-2010, 04:44 AM
Islamirama: Well there are many atheists in pakistan now .... Pakistan is doomed .... NGOs dont believe in Allah ... search for "Ghamidi" on youtube and look at the deviant students worshipping evolution and questioning Allah.
Reply

islamirama
04-20-2010, 05:20 AM
No one said pakistan is 100% muslims nation. I don't need to go looking for some video and give it high hit ratings.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Karl
04-20-2010, 05:39 AM
The NGO's are dangerous spies and athiest anti Islamic brain washers. No one else would be in Pakistan now in the current climate of terrorism and invasion attacks from US. These NGO's will be US backed "win the hearts and minds" infiltrators. The soft power vanguard, the West is taking over by stealth.

All NGO's are enemy spies.

BTW Teenage pregnancy is fine as long as they are married.
Reply

Chuck
04-20-2010, 06:10 AM
Originally Posted by mad_scientist
Islamirama: Well there are many atheists in pakistan now .... Pakistan is doomed .... NGOs dont believe in Allah ... search for "Ghamidi" on youtube and look at the deviant students worshipping evolution and questioning Allah.
Which video?
Reply

CosmicPathos
04-20-2010, 07:10 AM
Originally Posted by Chuck
Which video?
its a discussion on evolution "irtiqa."
Reply

CosmicPathos
04-20-2010, 07:11 AM
Originally Posted by islamirama
No one said pakistan is 100% muslims nation. I don't need to go looking for some video and give it high hit ratings.
then this post doesnt make sense.
Reply

aadil77
04-20-2010, 08:29 AM
Originally Posted by ardianto
There is difference between secular sex education and Islamic sex education. In example, if secular say, the best way to prevent Aids is wear condom, Muslim say, the best way to prevent Aids is not doing extra marital sex.
Bro pakistan is seriously messed up, nothing there is islamic, if you watch tv there they have adverts for condoms, think about what thats gonna promote
Reply

ardianto
04-20-2010, 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by aadil77
Bro pakistan is seriously messed up, nothing there is islamic, if you watch tv there they have adverts for condoms, think about what thats gonna promote
Watch Indonesian TVs, you can see few condom ads. They do not promote their condoms as one method in family plan, but as protector when people want to 'having fun'.

Regarding to Aids, secularist promote condom as the best prevention for Aids. Their reason is "We cannot prevent people to commit extra marital sex, but at least we must prevent them infect Aids to their wives".

But Muslim activist in my place are not silent. They make counter movement, and inform people facts about Aids. In example, they inform people if Aids can infect someone through tattoo needles, injection needles that not sterile, etc. And the most important, they always remind people, the best way for prevent Aids is avoid commit adultery.

Back to people in those Pakistani provinces. It's better if they get sex education, but must Islamic sex education not secular sex education. And my question is, where are Pakistani Muslim activists ?, what are they doing in this matter ?.
Reply

ardianto
04-20-2010, 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by Karl
The NGO's are dangerous spies and athiest anti Islamic brain washers. No one else would be in Pakistan now in the current climate of terrorism and invasion attacks from US. These NGO's will be US backed "win the hearts and minds" infiltrators. The soft power vanguard, the West is taking over by stealth.

All NGO's are enemy spies.
NGO is organization that established by people for the people. This is non-profit organization.
But they need money for their activities. And later, they make a deal with other parties that can give them fund. Of course, they must do something according to direction from parties that fund them. If many NGOs are backed by west, that because west has special budget for fund NGOs.

But we don't need to antipathy to NGO. It's better if we establish more Muslims NGOs that funded by Muslim people.

BTW Teenage pregnancy is fine as long as they are married.
Not fine for their health, physical and mentally.
Reply

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-20-2010, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by ardianto
There is difference between secular sex education and Islamic sex education. In example, if secular say, the best way to prevent Aids is wear condom, Muslim say, the best way to prevent Aids is not doing extra marital sex....
And what if your spouse is HIV positive...
Reply

Al-Indunisiy
04-20-2010, 01:09 PM
:sl:

Originally Posted by abdulmajid
And what if your spouse is HIV positive...


Good question. I've been wondering about that.
Reply

ardianto
04-20-2010, 01:24 PM
Originally Posted by abdulmajid
And what if your spouse is HIV positive...
This is "IF", okay ?.

Depend on how she got HIV positive. If that was caused by blood transfusion or similar case I must be forgive her and will not divorce her. But if that was caused by something wrong, no mercy for her.

But don't ask me about, what will I do when I want ........, because my answer is "No comment".

About the statement "Muslims say, the best way to prevent Aids is not doing extra marital sex". Actually, that statement was for countering secularist propaganda "Use condom when you commit free sex for prevent you from Aids".
Reply

revert2007
04-20-2010, 04:00 PM
Originally Posted by ardianto
There is difference between secular sex education and Islamic sex education. In example, if secular say, the best way to prevent Aids is wear condom, Muslim say, the best way to prevent Aids is not doing extra marital sex.

Those NGOs are secular NGOs from western countries, aren't those ?.
Just wondering, where are local Muslim NGOs, and what they do for educated people according to Islamic values ?.
We do not need to depend on NGO's to teach us about sex education and so on.Quran is the best source.If people understand the quran well and teach their children according to what Allah has ordered,there is no need for a 3rd person to teach us how to raise our child.
Reply

ardianto
04-20-2010, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by revert2007
We do not need to depend on NGO's to teach us about sex education and so on.Quran is the best source.If people understand the quran well and teach their children according to what Allah has ordered,there is no need for a 3rd person to teach us how to raise our child.
You don't need someone else to teach you how to raise your children because you have know about it. But some people in our Muslim family need someone to teach them how to raise the children because they don't know. And, should we let them ask wrong people ?. Of course not.

So, why don't we teach them how to raised their children according to Islamic way. But sometime we need a team if we cannot do something personally. This is what I mean with Muslim NGO.
:)
Reply

cat eyes
04-20-2010, 06:10 PM
teaching kids about intercourse and all these important things is something that person should know then they know how to protect themselves too however there should be certain limits on how you explain to a child about the ''birds and the bees'' as my parents use to call it:laugh:

I actually remember being very young and a boy in school started telling me about gay people. my mind could not take so much perverted information at that age. i think i was sick and confused for a week

So i think you have to be very careful how you should explain to a child about sex education
Reply

EllyDicious
04-20-2010, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by aadil77
Bro pakistan is seriously messed up, nothing there is islamic, if you watch tv there they have adverts for condoms, think about what thats gonna promote
It's better to promote condoms than get a sexually transmitted disease or an unwanted pregnancy, don't you think?
Reply

aadil77
04-20-2010, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by EllyDicious
It's better to promote condoms than get a sexually transmitted disease or an unwanted pregnancy, don't you think?
No I think instead of that they should promote awareness of these issues,
Reply

cat eyes
04-20-2010, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by EllyDicious
It's better to promote condoms than get a sexually transmitted disease or an unwanted pregnancy, don't you think?
if you tell some one about condoms though they will just have sex because they know they will be protected from these things but condoms are not 100percent protective anyways.

When i was going to school literally the teachers were handing condoms out and there was a condom machine even in the school tiolet. sex outside of marriage in islam is a sin elly and we dont want to influence our young ones
Reply

EllyDicious
04-20-2010, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by cat eyes

When i was going to school literally the teachers were handing condoms out and there was a condom machine even in the school tiolet. sex outside of marriage in islam is a sin elly and we dont want to influence our young ones
I understand that, but if teenagers are going to have sex and if nothing can stop them from doing that [if they decide to keep it a secret] then it's better to have safe sex.
I, too, am against sex at such an early age but seems like nothing can stop teenagers from having it so out of 2 worsts, you have the choose the less worst.
Reply

Lynx
04-20-2010, 10:37 PM
Well question is: does not promoting safe sex lower promiscuity? As Elly says, people seem to do it anyway in all places in the world regardless of knowledge of condoms or not.
Reply

ardianto
04-21-2010, 03:19 AM
Originally Posted by EllyDicious
It's better to promote condoms than get a sexually transmitted disease or an unwanted pregnancy, don't you think?
If they promote condoms for husband and wife, that is not wrong. But in fact, they promote condoms as protection in free sex.
Reply

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-21-2010, 03:28 AM
Originally Posted by ardianto
If they promote condoms for husband and wife, that is not wrong. But in fact, they promote condoms as protection in free sex.
And what if the children ask their mom, "mama, what's condom?"...Oh GoD!!! Perplexed!!!!
Reply

ardianto
04-21-2010, 03:49 AM
Originally Posted by abdulmajid
And what if the children ask their mom, "mama, what's condom?"...Oh GoD!!! Perplexed!!!!
They really asked it.

But currently I don't know how to answer. My sons never asked this question to my wife or to me.
But maybe I must ask my friends, they have experience like this. ;D
Reply

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-21-2010, 04:13 AM
Originally Posted by ardianto
They really asked it.

But currently I don't know how to answer. My sons never asked this question to my wife or to me.
But maybe I must ask my friends, they have experience like this. ;D
Don't take your children when your watching TV...let them watch cartoon if you want to...they don't play condom ads on cartoon channels...CN, disney, pogo, animax. Don't worry, by the time they get into the teens they'll know everything anyhow...;D;D;D
Reply

CosmicPathos
04-21-2010, 04:25 AM
Originally Posted by EllyDicious
It's better to promote condoms than get a sexually transmitted disease or an unwanted pregnancy, don't you think?
Why is it necessary to "promote condoms" if one wants children to not get STDs? I have the leeway to not resort to any evil in this case: that of promoting condoms for zina or that of promoting condomless zina to get STDs. Secondly, condoms dont provide 100% protection. As my prof put it, using latex condoms for preventing HIV infection is like putting "chicken wire" to keep the dust particles.
Reply

EllyDicious
04-21-2010, 07:48 AM
Originally Posted by mad_scientist
Why is it necessary to "promote condoms" if one wants children to not get STDs?
Because children should have safe sex instead of unsafe sex, IF they decide to have sex [whether it's wrong or right]. When a child makes up his/her mind, nothing can stop it.
condoms dont provide 100% protection.
Well..nothing in this world is 100% true/safe/absolute.
But by using condoms, the probability to get STDs is way less than not using them at all. So without them, you're at higher risk. Why risk?
Reply

CosmicPathos
04-21-2010, 07:52 AM
Originally Posted by EllyDicious
Because children should have safe sex instead of unsafe sex, IF they decide to have sex [whether it's wrong or right]. When a child makes up his/her mind, nothing can stop it.
Well..nothing in this world is 100% true/safe/absolute.
But by using condoms, the probability to get STDs is way less than not using them at all. So without them, you're at higher risk. Why risk?
Exactly. Why risk by committing Zina?
Reply

EllyDicious
04-21-2010, 07:54 AM
Originally Posted by mad_scientist
Exactly. Why risk by committing Zina?
But whether it's Zina or not, that's another issue. It's a personal point of view. I was talking from an objective point of view.
You think it's Zina, others don't think it's Zina - the truth remains there, equally for all of us believers/non-believers. Without condoms you're at higher risk.
Reply

CosmicPathos
04-21-2010, 08:05 AM
Originally Posted by EllyDicious
But whether it's Zina or not, that's another issue. It's a personal point of view. I was talking from an objective point of view.
You think it's Zina, others don't think it's Zina - the truth remains there, equally for all of us believers/non-believers. Without condoms you're at higher risk.
Personal point of views must be crushed if they conflict with the sharia of Allah. Because frankly, we have as many personal points of as humans there ever have been and there ever will be.
Reply

aadil77
04-21-2010, 08:07 AM
Originally Posted by EllyDicious
But whether it's Zina or not, that's another issue. It's a personal point of view. I was talking from an objective point of view.
You think it's Zina, others don't think it's Zina - the truth remains there, equally for all of us believers/non-believers. Without condoms you're at higher risk.
zina is sex outside of marriage, don't do it in the first place and there's no risk!
Reply

EllyDicious
04-21-2010, 08:10 AM
Originally Posted by mad_scientist
Personal point of views must be crushed if they conflict with the sharia of Allah.
Well..this applies for Muslims.
While non-Muslims are free to express their point of view whether it conflicts with the Islamic God or not.

Originally Posted by aadil77
zina is sex outside of marriage
Yes. Then using condoms is a stronger reason for those who want commit Zina. ;)
Reply

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-21-2010, 08:15 AM
Originally Posted by EllyDicious
Well..this applies for Muslims.
While non-Muslims are free to express their point of view whether it conflicts with the Islamic God or not.


Yes. Then using condoms is a stronger reason for those who want commit Zina. ;)
Non-Muslims don't need to obey Allah and His law? This is what you have to offer...huh, I guess there's no need to be Muslim then and one can just abscond from Allah on the day of judgment saying "I was not Muslim in the world."
Reply

aadil77
04-21-2010, 08:16 AM
Originally Posted by EllyDicious
Well..this applies for Muslims.
While non-Muslims are free to express their point of view whether it conflicts with the Islamic God or not.


Yes. Then using condoms is a stronger reason for those who want commit Zina. ;)
You are free to express your point of view, but don't come on here promoting the filthy acts that are common amongst your people. Remember this is an islamic forum.
Reply

CosmicPathos
04-21-2010, 08:16 AM
Originally Posted by EllyDicious
Well..this applies for Muslims.
While non-Muslims are free to express their point of view whether it conflicts with the Islamic God or not.


Yes. Then using condoms is a stronger reason for those who want commit Zina. ;)
It applies to non-Muslims living in Khilafa too.
Reply

EllyDicious
04-21-2010, 08:22 AM
Originally Posted by aadil77
You are free to express your point of view, but don't come on here promoting the filthy acts that are common amongst your people. Remember this is an islamic forum.
I'm not promoting anything. You confused it with me saying what I think regarding this topic.
Reply

Ramadhan
04-21-2010, 08:23 AM
Originally Posted by EllyDicious
Because children should have safe sex instead of unsafe sex
There is no such thing as safe sex. it's a myth.
safe sex can only occur within marriage.


From http://www.uphs.upenn.edu/news/News_...nce-education/

PHILADELPHIA – A new study weighs in on the controversy over sex education, finding that an abstinence-only intervention for pre-teens was more successful in delaying the onset of sexual activity than a health-promotion control intervention. After two years, one-third of the abstinence-only group reported having sex, compared to one-half of the control group. The study by researchers at the University of Pennsylvania appears in the February 1 edition of the Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine.
Reply

EllyDicious
04-21-2010, 08:27 AM
Originally Posted by naidamar
safe sex can only occur within marriage.
No. That's a myth.
Reply

Ramadhan
04-21-2010, 08:40 AM
Originally Posted by EllyDicious
No. That's a myth.
tell me, how is it a myth?

and if you now assert that sex within marriage is safe is a myth, where does this "safe sex" happen then?

Remember you wrote this a few minutes ago:

Because children should have safe sex instead of unsafe sex
Reply

Chuck
04-21-2010, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by naidamar
tell me, how is it a myth?

and if you now assert that sex within marriage is safe is a myth, where does this "safe sex" happen then?

Remember you wrote this a few minutes ago:
I think he/she means using condom. Married couples can use condom.

Go to UK there are 14 year olds are having sex these days. That maybe true for other countries in Europe too.
Reply

EllyDicious
04-21-2010, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by Chuck
I think he/she means using condom. Married couples can use condom.

Go to UK there are 14 year olds are having sex these days. That maybe true for other countries in Europe too.
That's what I meant.
Condoms are not used only outside marriage. Are also used within marriage. So, sex inside marriage is not always safe.
Reply

Chuck
04-21-2010, 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by EllyDicious
That's what I meant.
Condoms are not used only outside marriage. Are also used within marriage. So, sex inside marriage is not always safe.
Well you said it is a myth. There are few cases where sex inside marriage was not safe in which spouse had STD(s). I guess it depends on the culture, in cultures with high infidelity, sex within marriage might not be safe. Really ironic, when sex within marriage is not safe... it is just not right.

Anyhow, condoms in marriage are usually used as method of birth control.
Reply

ardianto
04-21-2010, 02:16 PM
Originally Posted by Chuck
Anyhow, condoms in marriage are usually used as method of birth control.
But in fact condom is not popular in sex inside marriage. There were many complains from the husbands "I feel like bath while wear raincoat" they said.

Later, I see condom producer are trying to promote their product for men who want to having sex not with their wives. I can feel it when I watch their ads.
Reply

cat eyes
04-21-2010, 03:33 PM
life is about learning from your mistakes. if they want to have sex then let them have it but let them catch all these horrible diseases and get pregnant because that is the only way they are going to learn not to be going around like a Prostitute and thats how others will learn too.

what a big burden that is for any state of a country to be looking after these stupid people. this is why they grow up and they don't know any thing about life so the lack of responsibility falls on there children. i also want to say that the thousands of young girls in my country that go to the clinic several times in one month to get the morning after pill. these kids are being given pills and they dont even know the side effects of these pills either. these are not sweets that can be taken all the time when they make a stupid mistake. these pills are also known to give abortion to a woman also
Reply

Ramadhan
04-21-2010, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by EllyDicious
That's what I meant.
Condoms are not used only outside marriage. Are also used within marriage. So, sex inside marriage is not always safe.
We are talking about faithful marriage. If either a husband or wife or both get STDs from having extra-marital sex, then it is not sex within marriage anymore. It means either or both has broken the bond of marriage.
Hence, punishment for zina for married person is very very severe in Islam.
Reply

Amadeus85
04-21-2010, 04:39 PM
It's the masonic, atheistic and liberal part of West which makes such textbooks, of course they are majority nowadays in Europe and USA.
Reply

islamirama
04-21-2010, 05:24 PM
Would you like me to post pictures of a little book taught to k-elementary students? You'll find all the stuff in there that was taught to us in grade 6 briefly and grade 9 more in details. Do kids really need to know all this when they don't even know what puberty is?
Reply

Karl
04-22-2010, 12:00 AM
Originally Posted by ardianto
"BTW Teenage pregnancy is fine as long as they are married".
Not fine for their health, physical and mentally.
Is this a joke? If not then speak for your own species not mine. Confine "their" to your kind, NOT MINE!
My species are adults by the age of 12 and that's the best time for them to have offspring.
Reply

Muezzin
10-14-2010, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by Karl
Is this a joke? If not then speak for your own species not mine. Confine "their" to your kind, NOT MINE!
My species are adults by the age of 12 and that's the best time for them to have offspring.
Only if the 12 year old Mum and Dad can rely on the Bank of their Mum and Dad to help raise the offspring.

In the Western world at least.
Reply

Pygoscelis
10-15-2010, 02:03 PM
Originally Posted by Chuck
Well you said it is a myth. There are few cases where sex inside marriage was not safe in which spouse had STD(s). I guess it depends on the culture, in cultures with high infidelity, sex within marriage might not be safe. Really ironic, when sex within marriage is not safe... it is just not right.

Anyhow, condoms in marriage are usually used as method of birth control.
Is Islam ok with birth control and the use of condoms (by married couples)? Or is there a taboo or rule against it like with the Catholics?
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!