/* */

PDA

View Full Version : AlKauthar Institute - World of the Unseen - Ustadh Yahya Ibrahim in Mumbai

asharjadwet
04-20-2010, 09:58 AM
World of the Unseen - HOLIDAY WEEKEND!
Belief in the Last day
by Ustadh Yahya Ibrahim
Sunderbai Hall, Churchgate,
Mumbai: Sat 1st - Sun 2nd May 2010
Join us in a journey from the life of this world to the life of the Hereafter. Learn about the signs of the last hour, the inevitable death and the transition from this world to the hereafter.

Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us? [Al-Mu'minun 23:115]

Imagine yourself standing in a gathering. Crowds of people, all of them worried, more than worried... Panicking... Sweating up to their necks out of worry and terror. What’s going to happen? What will the final decision be? Have I pleased Him or have I angered Him? Have I earnt His eternal wrath or have I earnt His everlasting mercy? - question on everyone's mind.

At World of the Unseen, you will learn about:

Belief in the last day and its effects
The Hour and its signs
Death
Life in the barzakh
Al-Khaatimah -A persons end
Reward and punishment in the grave
The resurrection
The Great Gathering
Awaiting Judgement
Paradise and Hellfire
The reward of seeing Allah

Te enrol click on the below link
http://www.alkauthar.org/enrol.asp?Chosencourse=10_Mum_WOU OR
Call 9892147150
Wassalaams
Ashar

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!