/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else see this????? ((sensitive subject)) this is sick!

Grofica
04-20-2010, 12:11 PM
Belgium was rocked by a new paedophile scandal yesterday after a court acquitted a man of raping his four-year-old daughter because he claimed he was asleep at the time.

In a judgment condemned as ‘the summit of perversity’ and ‘an open door for paedophiles’, an appeal court decided there was no proof the 30-year-old father was awake and that therefore he should have the benefit of the doubt.

The man, identified only as Frederic L, admitted the assault, but he told the court in Mons, West Belgium, that he suffered from a very rare condition called ‘sexomania’ which led him to have sex while asleep.

Belgium: Man who raped his daughter, 4, walks free

A court in the Belgian town of Mons, pictured, has been told how a father raped his daughter while he was asleep

He was accused of raping the girl when she woke him up to open the door to the toilet.

He said that he came to his senses when his daughter began to scream: 'Papa it's me. It's me.'

The man told a court in Mons: 'This is a sexual version of sleepwalking. I was deeply ashamed when I found out what was happening.'

The divorced man, 30, had been drinking with his friends before going to bed in the same room as his daughter.

The girl told her grandmother what had happened and she reported her father to the police.

In court defence lawyer Yves Degratie said: 'My client has had sleep problems for a long time. When he was living with the girl's mother he often had sex with her in his sleep.

'He could not remember what happened with his daughter the next day. He is deeply sorry. But he could do nothing about it. He was powerless.'

Police psychiatrist Chris Dillen confirmed that sexsomnia is a rare medical condition and he knew of a similar case where a man raped his own daughter in his sleep.

'You have people who talk or walk in their sleep. You have others who eat cakes and take things from the fridge. And you have a few who want to have sex,' he added.

The public prosecutor dropped the case. State prosecutors had asked for an eight-year prison sentence.

But the girl's mother was shocked by the court's ruling. 'This verdict gives a green light to all rapists and paedophiles to escape the law,' she said.

The public prosecutor is appealing against the ruling.

The case will damage Belgium’s attempts to shake off its reputation as a hotbed of paedophiles. It revived memories of Marc Dutroux, who was jailed for life in 2004 for kidnapping and abusing six girls, four of whom he killed.

Sexsomnia, also called sex sleep, was first identified in 1996 and is a classified sleep disorder characterized as a non-rapid-eye-movement (N-REM) parasomnia.

There have been several cases of people being acquitted of sexual assault because they were sleepwalking.

Last year lorry driver lan Ball, 35, of Ormskirk, Lancashire, was charged with sexual assault but experts who examined his history of sleepwalking concluded he had not known what he was doing and he was cleared by a judge.

In 2008 Jane McKenna, 33, from Hampshire, claimed she had been raped by a friend's husband, Jason Jeal, only for him to be cleared on the basis that he was sleepwalking.

dailymail.co.uk

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
04-21-2010, 03:56 AM
'Good' lawyers.

Grofica
04-21-2010, 04:07 AM
ehhh the lawyers and that dude need to be drug out to town square and shot...

this is soooooooooooooo sad i cant believe its "ok because he has a sleep problem" i think everyone has had 1 sleep probelm or something at some time in our lives and we dont do some wacked out stuff like that...

Gr-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r im sooooooooo mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ardianto
04-21-2010, 04:16 AM
Now, do you understand why people say "Law AND Justice", not "Law IS justice" ?.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
04-21-2010, 11:12 AM
this is the new excuse now........''guys im sorry but i was just sleep walking''

marwen
04-21-2010, 11:25 AM
I think this Defence lowyer is Sleep-Talking :uhwhat

Missinglinks
04-21-2010, 11:26 AM
Bismillah alhamdolillah

I would throw him in a room with many gays for a month... then he can sleep as much as he wants, let's see if he then wants sex in his sleep!
sick sick sick!!!!! subhanAllah, why is there no confession/admit from the divorced woman of his that he indeed had this in his sleep...????
Why does a daughter stay with her father when he is so dangerous, ok you want to see your father??, then during day, but the night stay with ye mother girl, far away!

But this is what you get with such a society like that of the west where you are boomed from every side with "sex",
Sexsomnia, also called sex sleep, was first identified in 1996 and is a classified sleep disorder characterized as a non-rapid-eye-movement (N-REM) parasomnia.
much of the sicknesses today didnt exist in the past... guess three times why!

Danah
04-21-2010, 12:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Grofica
He said that he came to his senses when his daughter began to scream: 'Papa it's me. It's me.'
How awful!! Just how this girl will stand living with her father again? or even look up to him as a "father"

The divorced man, 30, had been drinking with his friends before going to bed in the same room as his daughter.
Good! Another disadvantage of drinking alcohol added to the looong list. Yet, they are consisting on drinking that poison!
SubhanAllah, Islam didn't prohibit anything without any valid reason.

May Allah save us!

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Now, do you understand why people say "Law AND Justice", not "Law IS justice" ?.
Yeah, now you mention it!

Dagless
04-21-2010, 12:19 PM
I'm not defending the guy, since if he knew he was prone to this he should have taken precautions, but haven't there been lots of cases of sleep related crime? I saw a program on Discovery a while back where some guy drove to someones house and murdered them (while asleep). Yeah I know it sounds like an excuse but they tested him while he was asleep and found he was walking around doing this stuff while deeply asleep. This wasn't the only case either.

glo
04-21-2010, 02:11 PM
That's a terrible story! imsad

However, I often try to find the same news story from different sources - because I think I am more likely to come closer to the truth that way.

I cannot find this story being reported by any source I would consider reputable and trustworthy - only by sensationalist tabloids ... (such as the Daily Mail)
I have even looked for Belgian papers online.

So until I find this story in a more reliable source, I will take it with a pinch of salt ...

Ramadhan
04-22-2010, 04:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah

Good! Another disadvantage of drinking alcohol added to the looong list. Yet, they are consisting on drinking that poison!

May Allah save us!
Very true.
This actually reminds me of the story (can't remember the details) how a pious person successfully rejected the temptation by the devil to do zina with a woman under his supervision. However, to cut the story short, he finally gave in to try drinking little amount of alcohol.
This lead to excessive drinking which lead to him raping the woman which lead to her getting pregnant, which lead to him getting scared and angry which lead him to kill both the woman and the baby.

This is another real example how Islam is the truth.

Lynx
04-22-2010, 05:10 AM
If such a disorder exists then why should he be blamed? He should be treated and proper precautions should be taken to not let this happen again. Also, isn't it a condition of Islam that someone is only responsible for their actions if they are of sound mind ;x

Blackpool
04-22-2010, 09:24 AM

May Allah save us!

Yeah, now you mention it!
Don't be stupid. Alcohol is not an excuse. I drink alcohol socially and it does not lead me to acts like this, it does not make me violent, I don't get drunk nor do I cause harm to myself. Alcohol is not an excuse for this disgusting act.

Ramadhan
04-22-2010, 09:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Blackpool
Don't be stupid. Alcohol is not an excuse. I drink alcohol socially and it does not lead me to acts like this, it does not make me violent, I don't get drunk nor do I cause harm to myself. Alcohol is not an excuse for this disgusting act.

The guy may have the sexomania condition, and it would not have manifested into raping his own daughter had he not drunk.

There are countless tragedies happening every day because some people drink alcohol.

Danah
04-22-2010, 10:04 AM
Alcohol is the door for many evils, should I show some statistics of how much it contribute in car accidents, raping/killing cases and the list can go on and on!

He was drunk and when someone is drunk usually he don't know what he is doing, if you drink Alcohol as much as you can and yet don't get drunk then it's flowing in your body along with your blood, I don't know really if that is a good thing to be proud of :hmm:

By the way, thanks for being very polite in replying!!

Ummu Sufyaan
04-22-2010, 10:47 AM
thats in your case personally. unfortunately for a lot of others (probably the majority) this isn't the case and as result alcohol seems to be the stem of a lot of problems such as drink driving accidents, domestic violence, cancer, miscarriage in pregnant women etc.

If such a disorder exists then why should he be blamed? He should be treated and proper precautions should be taken to not let this happen again. Also, isn't it a condition of Islam that someone is only responsible for their actions if they are of sound mind ;x
im inclined to agree with this. in the event that he was out of his mind (assuming that really IS the case and not some dumbo money hungry lawyer coming up with idiot excuses), then how can someone be blamed for something they are unaware of (minus the part where drinking alcohol had anything to do with it).

im not defending this guy btw...

Blackpool
04-22-2010, 10:30 PM
Alcohol is the door for many evils, should I show some statistics of how much it contribute in car accidents, raping/killing cases and the list can go on and on!

He was drunk and when someone is drunk usually he don't know what he is doing, if you drink Alcohol as much as you can and yet don't get drunk then it's flowing in your body along with your blood, I don't know really if that is a good thing to be proud of :hmm:

By the way, thanks for being very polite in replying!!
Religion is an open door to many evils, I too can show some statistics in deaths, wars and destruction related to religion, including Islam itself...

I drink alcohol and I have never been into a fight, been to prison, had sex with someone/something that I shouldn't have nor caused harm to myself or anyone else... When I say I "don't get drunk" then it's apparent that I am clearly stating that I drink at a quantity of which is regarded as 'safe.' Excessive drinking is what causes your body harm. It goes for everything else. If you smoke excessively it causes you harm in which case it could be linked to the devil. Excessive eating also causes your body harm and costs the NHS millions/billions of pounds in treatment in which could be used to fund research for diseases and cancer... Could chips, burgers, pizzas be the work of the devil too?

marwen
04-22-2010, 10:56 PM
Religion is an open door to many evils, I too can show some statistics in deaths, wars and destruction related to religion, including Islam itself...
Yes some religion adherants are responsible for deaths/wars. Ok. But that doesn't make drinking good.

I drink alcohol and I have never been into a fight, been to prison, had sex with someone/something that I shouldn't have nor caused harm to myself or anyone else... When I say I "don't get drunk" then it's apparent that I am clearly stating that I drink at a quantity of which is regarded as 'safe.' Excessive drinking is what causes your body harm.
You don't abuse with drinking ? That's good news. But can you assure that every drinker is not overflowing ?

Excessive eating also causes your body harm and costs the NHS millions/billions of pounds in treatment in which could be used to fund research for diseases and cancer... Could chips, burgers, pizzas be the work of the devil too?
with wine the harm is superiour than the benefit and it's not necessary for living. Eating is necessary for us and less harmful than wine. The comparison is not really working here.

CosmicPathos
04-22-2010, 11:04 PM

I drink alcohol and I have never been into a fight, been to prison, had sex with someone/something that I shouldn't have nor caused harm to myself or anyone else... When I say I "don't get drunk" then it's apparent that I am clearly stating that I drink at a quantity of which is regarded as 'safe.' Excessive drinking is what causes your body harm. It goes for everything else. If you smoke excessively it causes you harm in which case it could be linked to the devil. Excessive eating also causes your body harm and costs the NHS millions/billions of pounds in treatment in which could be used to fund research for diseases and cancer... Could chips, burgers, pizzas be the work of the devil too?
lol ... why dont you screw yourself in the bed too? Easiest access to pleasure and surely does not harm ANYBODY?

Sawdah
04-23-2010, 12:39 AM
this is sick!
It is sick. How can they let him go after all that? Don't they care how the daughter feels about this?

How awful!! Just how this girl will stand living with her father again? or even look up to him as a "father"
Exactly! She could seriously be scared right now. I mean, how is she supposed to cope? She can't just be like "it's okay, daddy was asleep". It was rape, subhanAllah!

I think this girl should stay with her mother or grandmother, before her dad "sleep walks" again.

Ummu Sufyaan
04-23-2010, 01:43 AM
then I'll expect you would be more than happy to add the statistics and horrendous crimes spineless cowards (eg British soldiers) have committed as well? wouldn't be too much of an ask considering that those "deaths, wars and destruction" related Islam are probably a result of land invaders, women rapers, child murderers.

nice try, but it doesn't hold much weight im afraid.

Ramadhan
04-23-2010, 02:59 AM

I don't even know where to begin with this one.

It's a classic.

ابوعبيدة
04-23-2010, 08:11 AM
Peace, mercy and blessings of God

In the name of God the Merciful

The subject is very sensitive and serious issue huh

These stories is not strange but not new to those who are away from the religion of Allah and the Sunnah of our Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

We know what the seriousness of alcohol and the harm is not talk, we know from ancient A Asnen books when he came upon the master of creation

Muhammad peace be upon him and we all know that Islam has forbidden to drink alcohol and denied and denied selling alcohol to sit Council as well, because
God knows who we all know that the creation of wine:
Loss of reason
Lose the respect of society for what it offers it work for him to harm those around him
A waste of money on what is forbidden
The owner loses his health if, God forbid arrived to the stage of addiction
The World of the subject of prohibition of alcohol that he was denied on the four stages does not come from once we know that the people of ignorance were wine drinkers FRP Alemen wanted to be merciful to His slaves even a way to leave what is taboo and how great the greatest mercy
Here's the verses in the sequence
"O ye who believe, do not come near prayer when you are drunk until you know what you say not only side by passers-by, even Tgtsilwa ................" Sura 43
"They ask you about intoxicants and gambling, say the two great sin, and benefits to the people and the sin is greater than will benefit them and ask you what they should spend less Amnesty also shows you the signs of Allah that you may be thinking," Al-Baqarah 219
O ye who believe, but alcohol and gambling, idols and divining arrows are an abomination of Satan glorified, that ye may prosper "Surat Al-Maida 90
Shaytaan wants only to excite enmity and hatred in alcohol and gambling, and hinder you from remembrance of Allah and from prayer: will ye not then abstain "Surat Al-Maida 91
To mention only that the expression Alijtnabh stronger and deeper informed the content of the word leave it or do not drink. Because unfortunately a lot of people say if God wanted to say do not drink would have said, but said Fjtenboh.

So I hope all our young people should not sit boards not right for them and their religion even if the council like people to heart

The brother in God reconciled Ahmad Abu Obeida - Occupied Palestine

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!