/* */

PDA

View Full Version : We are family.

ardianto
04-21-2010, 03:20 PM
:sl:

:bism:

" O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted "
(Qur'an. Al-Hujurat : 13)

First of all. Let me say, I am very happy to join in IB. I can meet many people from many countries, many nations. I have learned many things about other cultures, and that is makes me happy.

Unfortunately, in the last few days I felt a tension between Pakistanis and Arabs in this forum. But we don't need to blame anyone.

Always remember, Allah did not created us in different nations for mock, insult or despite each other, but for knowing one another. And Allah did not created one nation higher than other nations.

As human, of course, we are not perfect. In every nation we can find some people with wrong behavior, but it does not means all people in that nation are same. We cannot generalize one nation just because some people.

Always remember surah Al-Hujurat, ayaah 13. Always respect to your brothers and sisters from other nations and other cultures. Remember, we are family.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Life_Is_Short
04-21-2010, 04:04 PM
Jazak'Allah Khair for another important reminder.

marwen
04-22-2010, 02:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto

:bism:

" O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted "
(Qur'an. Al-Hujurat : 13)

First of all. Let me say, I am very happy to join in IB. I can meet many people from many countries, many nations. I have learned many things about other cultures, and that is makes me happy.

Unfortunately, in the last few days I felt a tension between Pakistanis and Arabs in this forum. But we don't need to blame anyone.

Always remember, Allah did not created us in different nations for mock, insult or despite each other, but for knowing one another. And Allah did not created one nation higher than other nations.

As human, of course, we are not perfect. In every nation we can find some people with wrong behavior, but it does not means all people in that nation are same. We cannot generalize one nation just because some people.

Always remember surah Al-Hujurat, ayaah 13. Always respect to your brothers and sisters from other nations and other cultures. Remember, we are family.

:w:

Dear Brother ardianto, that's the right thread we need here, really Jazaka Allaho Khayran. We really need brothers like you to remember us that we are brothers and we are fool if we think that a nation is better than another or some people are better than other people. If I offend a human for his origin I will be offending myself because we all have the common origin.
Muslims are always brothers, but they sometimes forget that and fall in that fitna of separation between muslims, and that dosen't exist only in this forum, but in the whole islamic world and that must stop.
Now Brothers and Sisters, let's begin with this forum, and let's consider brother ardianto's as thread a basic rule in this forum : let's just stop writing any sign of separation between muslims, and if we criticise some muslims let's just do it in a positive way to help each other not to make differences between muslims.

We just don't want to see any more of these posts that separate between muslims just because we heared some news from here or from there, that's not Islam. We should be free from our own desires and from our blind nationalism in order to be a good muslim. We should also keep the tolerance with non muslims as well because they're our brothers and sisters in humanity.

Thanks again brother ardianto for this reminder.

Riana17
06-13-2011, 12:16 PM
Great reminder Brother Masha Allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sarah85
06-13-2011, 12:45 PM
Indeed Muslims are so caught up over trivial matters that they forget to do anything for our oppressed Ummah.

Perseveranze
06-13-2011, 01:42 PM
Nationalists who call themsleves Muslims, be ashamed of yourselves. You don't submit to God, you submit to your dunya.

Who Am I?
06-13-2011, 02:55 PM
This is one thing I love about Islam. It can bring people together from all over the world. Just in the last few days I've met brothers from many different countries, many of which I know very little about. I would never have met any of them if it weren't for my interest in Islam.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-13-2011, 08:08 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum ^ I agree that is one of the thing that amazes me most about Islaam, it unites people no matter what their background is and I believe nationalism is a step to pride- by this I mean thinking ones country is better than another and looking down on another..

Jazakallaahu Khaayr great reminder...

May Ayob
06-13-2011, 09:00 PM
Salaam
Jazak Allahu Khair
This is a very good point.
I hope God unites our hearts and removes all the pride and sepretaism from them
You made really good points brother that are very true.
We are a Family and i hope we all treat each other as a family no matter what our nationality or Background is, because this is the beauty of Islam as sister Pearl of Wisdom said.

Salaam

Muhammad
06-13-2011, 09:25 PM

Jazakallaahu khayran, very well said.

I remember a brother once mentioned that one of the things that led him to become a Muslim was that he noticed Muslims of different nationalities/colours coming together at his college, perhaps for prayer. This is indeed a very beautiful concept in Islam. Alhamdulillah. :)

ardianto
06-14-2011, 02:12 AM

We can choose our spouse, at least, if someone want to marry us we have choice to decide, accept or not accept. But we could not chose our parent. That's Allah decision.

If you are Caucasian, that's because you were born from Caucasian parent. If you are Arab, that's because you were born from Arab parent.

So, don't ever insult someone else just because he/she is from different race or different ethnic. Remember, Allah could make you born from other parent if He would.

Who Am I?
06-14-2011, 02:48 AM
It's like I've always said: the only thing skin color tells me is how close to the equator your ancestors lived. Now mine were pretty far away, since I'm a pasty white dude. ;D

I have no problems with my family.. yet. They might have a problem with my conversion to Islam, but that is a problem I will deal with when the time is right, inshallah.

ProudMuslimSis
06-14-2011, 02:58 AM
Others would like to see us separated and therefore weak, so we must fight the urge.

tigerkhan
06-14-2011, 07:44 AM
asalamolikum...

islam is so nice religion. i feel so good that i have so many bro and sisters.... honestly speaking i love IB bcz of such nice members.

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
plz if u paste a link to these threads as i dont know such.
as far as arab are concerned, i love them bcz they are nation of Prophet PBUH and its in many hadiths that Prophet PBUH advised his umma to love them and respect/care them. if some one want to see these hadiths its is given in "Hayat-e-Suhaba".
so i request my Pakistani bros to be more respectful to them and just ignore their shortcoming if they have. infact we are just Muslims bcz of efforts of their ancestors and if they don't traveled to preach islam to Indo-pak, surely we were in darkness that time.
Even in nowadays, Iman Mehdi AS will be from arab, so dont underestimate them that they have no religious spirit or they something like that.
i hope it helps, and forgive me if ever on forum says something bad about Arab brothers.

ardianto
06-14-2011, 02:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
asalamolikum...
Wa' alaikumsalam

plz if u paste a link to these threads as i dont know such.
[/QUOTE]
Why you want to know ?. Oh brother, it's better if we leave it in the past. And for the next future, if better if you invite Arab brother to come to your place, then perform salat in jama'ah, recite Qur'an together, and eat in your house. :happy:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!