/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Missing Girl

Lonely Gal
04-22-2010, 08:41 PM
Everyone, a family friend has been missing for over a week, she's only 21 and did not return from visiting friends, please pray for her safe return to family..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-22-2010, 09:09 PM
^InshaAllaah i will make dua sis..
May Allaah return her to her family safely Ameen

Donia
04-23-2010, 02:59 AM
I'm sorry to read that..

May Allah keep her safe and return her to her family. May Allah grant her family patience and faith to await her return. Ameen.

syilla
04-23-2010, 04:15 AM
Ameen to all the duas... May Allah return her to her family fast

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ژاله
04-23-2010, 04:59 AM
oh thats very sad. imsad
may Allah return her safe and sound to her family, Ameen.
i once heard theres a dua for the missing person to return..ya bunayya innaha in taku mithqaala habbatim min khardalin fa takun fee sakhratin ow fissamawati wa alardi ya'ti bihaAllah, innallaha lateefun khabeer.
however, i cant say anything about the authenticity of it. may be someone can help/
May Allah protect her, Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!