/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalam alaykum

nousername
04-22-2010, 09:44 PM
I'm new to this forum so I want say Asalam Alaykum to my Muslim brothers and sister and hello to everyone else here... I'm a newer revert to Islam alhaomdulilah so inshaAllah I can learn a lot here! :muslimah:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-22-2010, 09:47 PM
Wa alaykum salaam...

Congratulations! :)...Hope you gain loads of knowledge on this forum Indeed.
Welcome to this Forum and i hope you learn lots and benefit yourself....and looking at the emoticon i think you must be a muslimah? forgive me i am incorrect...
and enjoy your stay here..grab some hot chocolate and relax like a geek! :D..lol j/k

Wa alaaykum Salaam

~Raindrop~
04-22-2010, 09:53 PM
salam (sis?:?)
Hopefully you enjoy and benefit from your stay here. :)

nousername
04-22-2010, 09:56 PM
JZK for your kind responses Yep I am a Muslimah I guess I could have TRIED to have a more "girlie" user name but I couldn't think of a "clever" user name and I didn't want to use my real name so yeah lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-22-2010, 09:57 PM
^lol its okay sis ..dont worry about it indeed :)

~Raindrop~
04-22-2010, 09:57 PM
lol its certainly very unique!

Sawdah
04-22-2010, 10:21 PM
:sl:nousername!

:welcome: to IslamicBoard (IB). Hope you love it here, inshaAllah. :)

Abdul-Raouf
04-23-2010, 02:04 AM
:sl:

Congratulations. Share us your revert story too...thanks.

Click the below welcome pic link.

:wa:

Misz_Muslimah
04-23-2010, 08:55 PM
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatu laahi wa barakaatu,
Hope you have a great stay

Cabdullahi
04-23-2010, 09:07 PM
welcome nouser!

Woodrow
04-29-2010, 02:45 AM
Welcome Ukhti,

Sorry I did not notice this thread sooner. Always pleased to meet more Muslims from the Dakotas. We are very much invisible except for the Brookings/ Sioux Falls area and Rapid City. Although there is a fast growing number of Lakotah Reverts in the Brookings area.

nousername
04-29-2010, 04:36 AM
Yeah the only other Muslims from Aberdeen that I have met/ heard of are a few Iranian and Pakistani doctors and a revert professor at NSU

Woodrow
04-29-2010, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nousername
Yeah the only other Muslims from Aberdeen that I have met/ heard of are a few Iranian and Pakistani doctors and a revert professor at NSU
Small world. We stop at the Airport Travel center on 12 at least once a month to get broasted chicken as we run from Alexandria MN to Faith SD. Aberdeen is my favorite SD city.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!