/* */

View Full Version : Why do all my threads have to be reviewed by a moderator ??

distressed
04-23-2010, 07:24 AM
is there a reason why i cant post a topic ?? all my threads have to be reviewed by a moderator first ?? why ?? if ive a question and it needs answering...then i have to wait for how long exactly ??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
04-23-2010, 07:26 AM
Greetings, distressed

It depends in which forum you are posting.
In many forums (World Affairs, Comparative Religions, Learning about Islam etc) the mods check new threads and/or all posts first, to ensure the content is appropriate.

It is nothing personal to do with you, it's a general forum rule.

nousername
04-29-2010, 06:42 AM
:raging:I know it's sooooo annoying! I have a new thread I made that's pending.. i wonder how long it takes

distressed
05-09-2010, 10:56 PM
No idea ?? Its just if you put a thread up, sometimes you need advice then not weeks later. Is this just for certain sections of the forum ??

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AabiruSabeel
05-10-2010, 08:55 AM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by distressed
No idea ?? Its just if you put a thread up, sometimes you need advice then not weeks later. Is this just for certain sections of the forum ??
I don't see any of your posts in the moderation queue. Do you remember the section where you had created your thread? I suggest you post your thread again. It must have lost during the forum upgrade.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!