/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Top Stats Bar

Beardo
04-24-2010, 01:10 AM
Does anyone wish to say anything to me?

Yes, I was the one that installed the top stats bar on the forum. Surprisingly, nothing happened to the forum...yet. alhamdulillah. Hopefully nothing does.

But credits due to Moderator and Guven who found the plugin. :)

Old theme to come next insha'Allah. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
04-24-2010, 01:19 AM
Yes I just saw it , Jazaka Allaho Khayran brother Rashad. These stats are important, and the layout become closer to the old one concerning the features.

Abdul-Raouf
04-24-2010, 01:20 AM
Great work...........Jazakallah khair.

Thats the way...... bring in all those popular features of Islamic board....which we liked the most.

Beardo
04-24-2010, 01:43 AM
Upcoming: Insha'Allah the OLD THEME! Make dua, insha'Allah, you never know what surprises Allah can provide next. ;)

Reminder of the Day: Dua can do WONDERS!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
marwen
04-24-2010, 01:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Upcoming: Insha'Allah the OLD THEME! Make dua, insha'Allah, you never know what surprises Allah can provide next. ;)

Reminder of the Day: Dua can do WONDERS!
Aameen. Inchallah we'll make always dua for you brothers here to Allah help you and also for Allah may reward you for the effort you're doing for maintaining this forum working for muslims, aameen.

Getoffmyback
04-24-2010, 07:48 AM
Lol i'm used to the new theme now. It was a matter of time .

Misz_Muslimah
04-24-2010, 08:34 AM
Alhamdulilah..
Jazaakalahu khayran brother Rashad,
Inshallah you can bring back the old theme too..

aadil77
04-24-2010, 08:46 AM
yesssss the stats bar brought back old memoriez, still not as good looking as the old one :D but good work bro

Güven
04-24-2010, 11:19 AM
It's looking great.

And now lets hope that the new upcoming element skin is going to work.

btw All credit goes to Moderator. I only said: "Oh nice, Lets do it" :p

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
04-24-2010, 12:13 PM
JazakumAllahu Khairun... looks abit better, Alhamdulillah.

We still need to show our 'Rep Points'

<<<there!!

piXie
04-24-2010, 12:20 PM
Jazak Allaah Khayr to the staff for their hard work. Good to see the top five stats back.

M..x
04-24-2010, 12:31 PM
Not related to this specific topic. But I just wanted to emphasise how I DESPISE this layout. Its so boring. Any chance you could revive the old LI back?

Güven
04-24-2010, 02:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x Muslimah x
Not related to this specific topic. But I just wanted to emphasize how I DESPISE this layout. Its so boring. Any chance you could revive the old LI back?
If you'd actually read our posts then you would know that we ARE trying to get our old look back. You just have to be patient.

aadil77
04-24-2010, 02:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x Muslimah x
Not related to this specific topic. But I just wanted to emphasise how I DESPISE this layout. Its so boring. Any chance you could revive the old LI back?
lol sis you're not the only one who hates it, the mods will be doin there best to get it back

M..x
04-24-2010, 05:29 PM
Guven chill. I didnt read every single post, usually I dont =) Haha & I havent been on much sinse it got changed so you know. Excuse me.

Danah
04-24-2010, 05:40 PM
That's very good, jazakumAllah khair everyone work on this
May I ask? Can we have the top stats showing the number of posts too like the old one? Or that is not possible?

Alpha Dude
04-24-2010, 06:10 PM
You know where it says:
IB Islamic Forum

Welcome to the IB Islamic Forum.
Would it look better if it was above the advert?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-24-2010, 09:49 PM
Aslaamu alaaykum..
What is the "Top Stats Bar"? and where is it? sorry

marwen
04-24-2010, 10:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
Aslaamu alaaykum..
What is the "Top Stats Bar"? and where is it? sorry
it's below the header (home page)
Attachment 4051

~Raindrop~
04-24-2010, 10:03 PM
:sl:
Jazakumullah Khairan for all your hard work and effort. It's great that LI is turning back into....LI :D

:wa:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-24-2010, 10:10 PM
Ohh....Jazakallahu khayrrr...

Danah
04-25-2010, 08:38 AM
^ number of posts for the latests threads, I remember there was the number of posts and views too

~Raindrop~
04-25-2010, 02:31 PM
oh yay! That sounds much better! :)

Danah
04-25-2010, 03:00 PM
^ now it feels somehow like LI again. Most of the old features are back again
Jazakumallah khair everyone in the stuff for your hard work.

Nájlá
04-25-2010, 03:03 PM
Jazakumallah khayr to all staff for their hard work especially for trying to make LI like it was in the past. Thanks for bringing all the old features back.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-25-2010, 03:57 PM
Much Appreaciated oh Admins :)

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
04-25-2010, 08:42 PM
WOW!! Im loving it here now!! Feeling like LI once again!! :)

May Allah (swt) reward the ADMINS for their kindness n effort in providing us with whatever we're asking from them, Aameeen!!

Life_Is_Short
04-25-2010, 09:42 PM
But i like the new look. :(

Sawdah
04-25-2010, 10:01 PM
^ You'll still be able to keep the new look. (I think...)
Element is just another skin. You can always set another skin if you don't want Element (old look) as your skin.

...right admins?

Beardo
04-25-2010, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seekerofjannah
^ You'll still be able to keep the new look. (I think...)
Element is just another skin. You can always set another skin if you don't want Element (old look) as your skin.

...right admins?
Correctomundo. Other options will remain insha'Allah. I, for one, will be loyal to the original IslamicBoard design though.

The Ruler
05-03-2010, 06:46 PM
Why does that arrow thing not lead to the last post of the thread? I'm extremely displeased with that.

marwen
05-03-2010, 06:57 PM
I think the link of the arrow is wrong or has something missing. Hope admins fix it, i don't think it's a big problem.

Dagless
05-03-2010, 07:00 PM
Yep, very well done guys. With recent topics at the top, seeing everyone's info under their name, and being able to see rep left to others its almost the same as the old board. Looks nice again :p

The Ruler
05-03-2010, 07:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
I think the link of the arrow is wrong or has something missing. Hope admins fix it, i don't think it's a big problem.
It requires one extra clicking and a load of scrolling. Dislike.

BintAbee
05-22-2010, 06:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
Why does that arrow thing not lead to the last post of the thread? I'm extremely displeased with that.
I still have this problem :hmm:

IslamicRevival
05-30-2010, 09:24 PM
Was experimenting with settings and i turned the stats bar off...now i cant find a way to get it back.. Mods, how can i get it back?

Thanks

shuraimfan4lyf
05-30-2010, 09:39 PM
Jazak'Allah khair for all the work you admins do. may Allah reward you abundantly in this duniya wal akhirah. :) Also, that little arrow that leads to the last post isnt working for me either.

EDIT: Troubled Soul, to enable it click on quick links on top, then it gives a option to turn on the stats back on.

IslamicRevival
05-31-2010, 05:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
Jazak'Allah khair for all the work you admins do. may Allah reward you abundantly in this duniya wal akhirah. :) Also, that little arrow that leads to the last post isnt working for me either.

EDIT: Troubled Soul, to enable it click on quick links on top, then it gives a option to turn on the stats back on.
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Thanks, I've got it back :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!