PDA

View Full Version : BNP Don't want any more muslims in the UK!



abdulali
04-24-2010, 03:53 PM
Nick griffin the BNP leader does not want any more immigration from muslim countries. And only wants to trade with canadians, Australians and USA. His opinion is that letting muslims into the UK will result in more terrosim acts. Small party for narrow minded people who incite fear and hatred. It's funny one rule the BNP and any muslim that speaks out is jail or out the country.

May be if the was equality for everyone there wouldn't be acts of terrosim?
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
04-24-2010, 03:59 PM
How about non-Muslim immigrants from Asia and Africa ?.
Reply

Raaina
04-24-2010, 09:41 PM
And what about Australian/Canadian/American Muslims?

That guy is such a joke.... speaking of jokes.. I heard a great political joke today - Nick Griffin! :D
Reply

Supreme
04-24-2010, 09:51 PM
I saw him on TV the other day. He said he had nothing against Islam. I think he said: 'I've got nothing against Islam, I just don't want you turning Britain into an Islamic society, and I will pull all British troops out of Afghanstan so that we aren't bombing Muslims.' It looks like the BNP are the only political party in the country advocating pulling out of Afghanistan- pretty ironic, eh?
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Supreme
04-24-2010, 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by mystical_moon
And what about Australian/Canadian/American Muslims?

That guy is such a joke.... speaking of jokes.. I heard a great political joke today - Nick Griffin! :D
It's probably because they're English speaking, white majority countries. Although soon, white people in America will likely be in a minority (albeit a very large minority), and they have a black President. I'm not sure Obama would be happy trading with Britain, considering it would have a racist government that would chuck most black folk out.
Reply

Life_Is_Short
04-29-2010, 12:27 AM
Originally Posted by Supreme
I just don't want you turning Britain into an Islamic society,
He is a plain idiot with no faculty of thought.

Only 2.7% of people in the UK are Muslim .The rest belong to other religions/beliefs. It will take the works of Prophets to convert this counrty to a fully functioning Islamic state.
Reply

Supreme
04-29-2010, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by Life_Is_Short
He is a plain idiot with no faculty of thought.

Only 2.7% of people in the UK are Muslim .The rest belong to other religions/beliefs. It will take the works of Prophets to convert this counrty to a fully functioning Islamic state.
Indeed. Look at countries in the Islamic world, for example- Egypt has 15% of its population adhering to Christianity, and there are millions of Christians in each of the countries of Lebanon, Palestine, Syria and Pakistan- and you don't hear people in those countries wanting to deport Christians on the grounds they may take over the country, do you?
Reply

LauraS
04-29-2010, 04:38 PM
Nick Griffin is a buffoon and most people in the UK non-Muslim and Muslim alike think so, it's not just Muslims remember they have a thing about anyone not from Britain in general. Some people vote for the BNP because they don't quite realise the racist implications and just think they'll curb immigration (which, let's face it is an issue). I think it unlikely they'll ever get into power and if they do me and my friend have made a pact that we'll start a revolution. :D
Reply

Alpha Dude
04-29-2010, 04:44 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...tlement-grants

Nick Griffin said he'd offer non whites £50,000 to 'go back where they came from'. Fantastic reason to vote BNP.
Reply

islamirama
04-29-2010, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...tlement-grants

Nick Griffin said he'd offer non whites £50,000 to 'go back where they came from'. Fantastic reason to vote BNP.
He got my vote! that's a $100,000, enough for anyone to go buy a decent house and settle down elsewhere. There are plenty of british white muslims to do dawah in UK (or any other kuffar country for that matter), i say send these non-whites back home because lets face no one is really here for "dawaah" or whatever so why not go back home and fix your own countries rather then contribute to the well being of a kuffar society and still be treated like an outsider.
Reply

LauraS
04-29-2010, 06:12 PM
:( Do you not listen that most British people aren't racist and don't agree with the BNP. Be honest now, if British people suddenly went and settled ito live in Arabic countries, would they be treated like outsiders?
Reply

islamirama
04-29-2010, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by LauraS
:( Do you not listen that most British people aren't racist and don't agree with the BNP. Be honest now, if British people suddenly went and settled ito live in Arabic countries, would they be treated like outsiders?
Right that's what everyone says until their true colors show. Slowly one by one these european countries are making anti-islam laws, even british has made laws that define you as an extremist by a list they composed, a list of all the attributes a true muslim should live by. As for british or other whites living in arab land, go visit and see for yourselves. They are treated like gods by those backward arabs. They treat the whites better than their own.
Reply

Life_Is_Short
04-29-2010, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...tlement-grants

Nick Griffin said he'd offer non whites £50,000 to 'go back where they came from'. Fantastic reason to vote BNP.
Most of this money will go to the Queen as tax.
Reply

LauraS
04-30-2010, 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by islamirama
Right that's what everyone says until their true colors show. Slowly one by one these european countries are making anti-islam laws, even british has made laws that define you as an extremist by a list they composed, a list of all the attributes a true muslim should live by. As for british or other whites living in arab land, go visit and see for yourselves. They are treated like gods by those backward arabs. They treat the whites better than their own.
Are you saying I secretly support the BNP then? How can you say Britain is anti-Islamic sometimes it goes out of it's way to not offend other religions which means anti-Christan policies get made. For example there was the British Airways member of staff that was made to remove her cross because of health and safety reasons but other emplyees were not made to remove symbols of their religion. In a town they were not allowed to use the word "Chrstmas" in case it offended other religions. It's absoloutley ridiculous. Gordon Brown even called a woman a bigot the other day because she said something needed to be done about immigration.
Reply

cat eyes
04-30-2010, 12:12 PM
Did anybody see this? lol i personally think he was right. i could not find the clip where she started going on about to much eastern europeans working in u.k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbhPW...eature=related
Reply

islamirama
04-30-2010, 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by LauraS
Are you saying I secretly support the BNP then? How can you say Britain is anti-Islamic sometimes it goes out of it's way to not offend other religions which means anti-Christan policies get made. For example there was the British Airways member of staff that was made to remove her cross because of health and safety reasons but other emplyees were not made to remove symbols of their religion. In a town they were not allowed to use the word "Chrstmas" in case it offended other religions. It's absoloutley ridiculous. Gordon Brown even called a woman a bigot the other day because she said something needed to be done about immigration.
There is plenty of examples of British's bigotry and anti-islamism, it just hasn't gotten as bad as few other european countries who have come out with anti-islam laws such as banning minarets, niqaab and what not, but that is only a matter of time.

here's just a short list of what the so called democratic and tolerant british is all about, its just the beginning...


Today, one resentment is stronger than ever. Islamophobia - prejudice against Islam - is Britain's last remaining socially respectable form of bigotry, and we should be ashamed of ourselves for it.

This dangerous demonising of the country's 1.6 million Muslim inhabitants is happening all around us.

Is post-war Britain anti-Muslim?

CIA given details of British Muslim students

How MI5 blackmails British Muslims

UK: Most Muslim coverage 'negative'

The government is considering plans that would lead to thousands more British Muslims being branded as extremists, the Guardian has learned.

According to a draft of the strategy, Contest 2 as it is known in Whitehall, people would be considered as extremists if:

• They advocate a caliphate, a pan-Islamic state encompassing many countries.

• They promote Sharia law.

• They believe in jihad, or armed resistance, anywhere in the world. This would include armed resistance by Palestinians against the Israeli military.

• They argue that Islam bans homosexuality and that it is a sin against Allah.

• They fail to condemn the killing of British soldiers in Iraq or Afghanistan.

UK new Anti-terror code
So according to British law every Muslim is an extremist now. Anyone who believes and follows Islam is an extremist.
Reply

LauraS
04-30-2010, 11:12 PM
Originally Posted by cat eyes
Did anybody see this? lol i personally think he was right. i could not find the clip where she started going on about to much eastern europeans working in u.k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbhPW...eature=related
He was not right at all, she didn't start "going on" about immigration, it was just one of a number of topics she brought up. Immigration is a legtimate concern as common sense says that Britain can't keep coping with letting thousands of people settling here. There aren't enough jobs as it is. Why can't people give this opinion without being considered racist?

Islmirara, I refer again to the actions taken against Christians celebrating their religion in order to not offend other religions (who I'm quite sure aren't offended anyway).

The other day a Muslim scrawled all over a memorial for British soldiers slogans promoting the taliban saying things like "the taliban are coming" and the people investigating decided it wasn't politically or racially motivated(?!). Now if it had been the other way round it would have been a different story I'm sure.
Reply

cat eyes
05-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by LauraS
He was not right at all, she didn't start "going on" about immigration, it was just one of a number of topics she brought up. Immigration is a legtimate concern as common sense says that Britain can't keep coping with letting thousands of people settling here. There aren't enough jobs as it is. Why can't people give this opinion without being considered racist?

Islmirara, I refer again to the actions taken against Christians celebrating their religion in order to not offend other religions (who I'm quite sure aren't offended anyway).

The other day a Muslim scrawled all over a memorial for British soldiers slogans promoting the taliban saying things like "the taliban are coming" and the people investigating decided it wasn't politically or racially motivated(?!). Now if it had been the other way round it would have been a different story I'm sure.
Her remark was racist because of the choice of ignorant words she used. she could have used more appropriate words. it probably shows she has never went to school to learn how to talk. the only mistake gordon made was not saying it to this ignorant womans face. non british people don't have a right to work in your country or what? my dad worked in london for many years, are you saying that he did not have a right to a better life there? now i see why my parents did not settle there and came back to ireland because of the likes of you and others... racist vile people you have living there... pig ignorant!
Reply

islamirama
05-02-2010, 05:34 PM
Any non-white that is not making over 50,000 pounds should be smart and take the money and leave that ethnocentric bigoted warmongering land. These losers are willing to offer 50,000 PER PERSON, if you have a family of 5, well imagine how much you can get and go easily settle in a more tolerant nation. Stupid are the ones who will stay in the kuffar land.
Reply

Supreme
05-02-2010, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by islamirama
Any non-white that is not making over 50,000 pounds should be smart and take the money and leave that ethnocentric bigoted warmongering land. These losers are willing to offer 50,000 PER PERSON, if you have a family of 5, well imagine how much you can get and go easily settle in a more tolerant nation. Stupid are the ones who will stay in the kuffar land.
More tolerant nation??!! Britain is the most tolerant nation in Europe, bar none. What did you have in mind- Canada?
Reply

Skavau
05-03-2010, 12:45 AM
Originally Posted by islamirama
Any non-white that is not making over 50,000 pounds should be smart and take the money and leave that ethnocentric bigoted warmongering land. These losers are willing to offer 50,000 PER PERSON, if you have a family of 5, well imagine how much you can get and go easily settle in a more tolerant nation. Stupid are the ones who will stay in the kuffar land.
Yes, you know the BNP aren't even in power and are universally loathed by basically all non BNP supporters? If we were such a racist and bigoted nation as you claim, then why is such so?
Reply

Skavau
05-03-2010, 12:46 AM
Originally Posted by cat eyes
Her remark was racist because of the choice of ignorant words she used. she could have used more appropriate words. it probably shows she has never went to school to learn how to talk. the only mistake gordon made was not saying it to this ignorant womans face. non british people don't have a right to work in your country or what? my dad worked in london for many years, are you saying that he did not have a right to a better life there? now i see why my parents did not settle there and came back to ireland because of the likes of you and others... racist vile people you have living there... pig ignorant!
Where did Laura say that non-British people do not have a right to work in the UK?
Reply

islamirama
05-03-2010, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by Skavau
Yes, you know the BNP aren't even in power and are universally loathed by basically all non BNP supporters? If we were such a racist and bigoted nation as you claim, then why is such so?
See my post #16, BNP or not, plenty of bigots and islamphobe in english and rest of europe.
Reply

Supreme
05-03-2010, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by islamirama
See my post #16, BNP or not, plenty of bigots and islamphobe in english and rest of europe.
There are plenty of Islamophobes and bigots wherever you go in the world. Your point?
Reply

islamirama
05-03-2010, 11:44 PM
Originally Posted by Supreme
There are plenty of Islamophobes and bigots wherever you go in the world. Your point?
Some places are more Muslim friendly, tolerant and better than others.
Reply

Blackpool
05-06-2010, 09:00 AM
Originally Posted by cat eyes
Her remark was racist because of the choice of ignorant words she used. she could have used more appropriate words. it probably shows she has never went to school to learn how to talk. the only mistake gordon made was not saying it to this ignorant womans face. non british people don't have a right to work in your country or what? my dad worked in london for many years, are you saying that he did not have a right to a better life there? now i see why my parents did not settle there and came back to ireland because of the likes of you and others... racist vile people you have living there... pig ignorant!
There is nothing racist about speaking up against immigration. There are too many immigrants in this country especially at a time when many British people are currently unemployed and looking for work. Immigrants should be shipped back home TODAY and the jobs should go to British workers. If there are any gaps in the working industry only THEN that we should look overseas. But as soon as he/she's sacked or has quit that job then he/she should be deported back home immediately. We should use immigrants for our own benefit. I bet this gets a "racist" tag but it's common sense, I'm not politically correct and I have no problem speaking to other people regarding this, I'm British. Immigration to me is a BIG issue.
Reply

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-06-2010, 10:37 AM
Well Allaah the Allmighty wont allow them into Jannah if they keep acting like Foools!

So yeah

And my Opinion: They`re Humans like the Muslims, so them retards aint no different to us...Were on the Truth and theyre Not simple as :)..They keep doing what they will and we do what is best for us and Please Allaah...Allaah will protect the Muslims as he always has no matter what the Harship!

So yeah again
Reply

cat eyes
05-06-2010, 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by Blackpool
There is nothing racist about speaking up against immigration. There are too many immigrants in this country especially at a time when many British people are currently unemployed and looking for work. Immigrants should be shipped back home TODAY and the jobs should go to British workers. If there are any gaps in the working industry only THEN that we should look overseas. But as soon as he/she's sacked or has quit that job then he/she should be deported back home immediately. We should use immigrants for our own benefit. I bet this gets a "racist" tag but it's common sense, I'm not politically correct and I have no problem speaking to other people regarding this, I'm British. Immigration to me is a BIG issue.
first of all did you see the clip of her ranting? yes of course a person has every right to speak about immigration however you should be very careful what words you use and how you come across to others in case you don't hurt the feelings of others. you probably did not see the this morning show where polish people were ringing in who are studying in u.k and were literally crying after seeing that clip. people suffer alot of racism attacks. i myself have witnessed attacks on foreign workers and she practically had racist written all over her face because ive seen racists and they all look the same..

Fair enough you can get your views across but why was there a need for her to label a certain group of people? she could have used many different terms to prove her point and in a more pleasant manner too.
Reply

Blackpool
05-06-2010, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by cat eyes
first of all did you see the clip of her ranting? yes of course a person has every right to speak about immigration however you should be very careful what words you use and how you come across to others in case you don't hurt the feelings of others. you probably did not see the this morning show where polish people were ringing in who are studying in u.k and were literally crying after seeing that clip. people suffer alot of racism attacks. i myself have witnessed attacks on foreign workers and she practically had racist written all over her face because ive seen racists and they all look the same..

Fair enough you can get your views across but why was there a need for her to label a certain group of people? she could have used many different terms to prove her point and in a more pleasant manner too.
Because like the majority of Britons we are FUMING about immigration. Labour has opened the floodgates and have admitted to doing so to increase their popularity votes. Alot of people are suffering due to this. Rochdale, where this woman resides, is being flooded with eastern Europeans and to my knowledge there is a high unemployment rate in Rochdale. So if the people of Rochdale are stuggling to find work, struggling to get on the housing list then WHY are Eastern Europeans allowed to flood to Rochdale to make the situation harder. Labour ignores the immigration issue and if the government ignores, this turns to anger. When this turns to anger, this turns to hatred, and that is how racism is formed...
Reply

Blackpool
05-06-2010, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by cat eyes
first of all did you see the clip of her ranting? yes of course a person has every right to speak about immigration however you should be very careful what words you use and how you come across to others in case you don't hurt the feelings of others. you probably did not see the this morning show where polish people were ringing in who are studying in u.k and were literally crying after seeing that clip. people suffer alot of racism attacks. i myself have witnessed attacks on foreign workers and she practically had racist written all over her face because ive seen racists and they all look the same..

Fair enough you can get your views across but why was there a need for her to label a certain group of people? she could have used many different terms to prove her point and in a more pleasant manner too.
Because like the majority of Britons we are FUMING about immigration. Labour has opened the floodgates and have admitted to doing so to increase their popularity votes. Alot of people are suffering due to this. Rochdale, where this woman resides, is being flooded with eastern Europeans and to my knowledge there is a high unemployment rate in Rochdale. So if the people of Rochdale are stuggling to find work, struggling to get on the housing list then WHY are Eastern Europeans allowed to flood to Rochdale to make the situation harder. Labour ignores the immigration issue and if the government ignores, this turns to anger. When this turns to anger, this turns to hatred, and that is how racism is formed...
Reply

S_87
05-06-2010, 11:57 AM
they are oppurtunists, if the hype of the decade was jews he'd be saying the same...thats just to get votes. that dumb sikh man thinks BNP is sooo on his side, theyd chuck him out to when they get their chance.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!