/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The False Messiah

Darth Ultor
04-24-2010, 08:13 PM
I have a question about the Dajjal. I read a description of him, and it seems as though he's making himself pretty obvious if he has the word "Kafir" tattooed on his forehead. Everybody in the Middle East knows at least some Arabic, so it's kinda defeating the purpose of trying to deceive if he's going around with a "Disbeliever" sign. Why would anybody follow him, let alone seventy thousand? It also doesn't seem like much of a fight in the Last Day, as it is seventy thousand up against huge numbers of believers and Christ himself.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
04-25-2010, 03:39 AM
I think it is only the true believers who will be able to read the sign.

Samiun
04-25-2010, 08:58 AM
You do not know what Allah S.W.T. has given to Ad-Dajjal. It's obvious that he will be indulge with power to oppress everyone in the world. Remember, Abu Qatada reported: We used to go to Imran b. Husain passing in front of Hisham b. 'Amir. He, one day, said: You pass by me (in order) to go to some per- sons but (amongst ttie living persons) none remained in the company of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) more than I and none knows more ahadith than I. I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: "There would be no creation (creating more trouble) than the Dajjal right from the creation of Adam to the Last Hour"

Woodrow
04-25-2010, 03:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel
You do not know what Allah S.W.T. has given to Ad-Dajjal. It's obvious that he will be indulge with power to oppress everyone in the world. Remember, Abu Qatada reported: We used to go to Imran b. Husain passing in front of Hisham b. 'Amir. He, one day, said: You pass by me (in order) to go to some per- sons but (amongst ttie living persons) none remained in the company of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) more than I and none knows more ahadith than I. I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: "There would be no creation (creating more trouble) than the Dajjal right from the creation of Adam to the Last Hour"
:sl:

How true we find this to be:

"There would be no creation (creating more trouble) than the Dajjal right from the creation of Adam to the Last Hour"

There is so much confusion over in us even comprehending a description of him. Even speaking of and warning about him we get faced with discord and confusion. Much of this caused by:

Inaccurate translations

False Ahadith

Taking metaphors as literal and seeing literal as metaphors.

Folklore spread by ignorance.

A grave danger we all face. The Dajjal is the expert at causing confusion.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Masuma
05-06-2010, 12:30 PM
Bismillah Hir Rahman Nir Rahim!

@ the OP:

Sholam alay kum!:statisfie

format_quote Originally Posted by Boaz
I have a question about the Dajjal. I read a description of him, and it seems as though he's making himself pretty obvious if he has the word "Kafir" tattooed on his forehead. Everybody in the Middle East knows at least some Arabic, so it's kinda defeating the purpose of trying to deceive if he's going around with a "Disbeliever" sign. Why would anybody follow him, let alone seventy thousand?
Brother, his deceiving is not in the matter of keeping his identity hidden! Everyone, yes, EVERYONE will know that he is dajjal but those people will still follow him! :exhausted He will call himself god; will show some miracles and the people blinded with ignorance would follow him.
And it is not one of the signs of Dajjal which our beloved Prophet (s.a.w) informed us of beforehand, there are many of them. One is that he'll be blind in the right eye; will have something like his own heaven and hell and yes, he'll be accompanied by 70,000. And these 70,000 i hope you know, are who!? These will be 70,000 JEWS! But I also want to tell you that one hadith I read in Mishkat Al-Mashabi said that these 70,000 will be followers of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w). So don't know exactly who they are.

format_quote Originally Posted by Boaz
It also doesn't seem like much of a fight in the Last Day, as it is seventy thousand up against huge numbers of believers and Christ himself.
I think the non-believers will be in far more quantity than the believers as only the most strong in faith would be able to face dajjal's trial!

Darth Ultor
05-08-2010, 12:16 PM
Somebody told me that only Muslims will be able to see the disbeliever sign. Even if I'll accept that, I know that God has no physical form. All monotheistic faiths know that, I think.

Gabriel Ibn Yus
05-12-2010, 11:37 AM
The Dajjal is truly a problem. When people wish to be deceived (and sometimes, some people sadly do) even the obvious is hidden.

We can learn this example also from good thing!

Look at God the blessed - he is in plain sight! Yet, some people do not see him.

People see what they want, and overlook the rest. This is the way we have been created.

Blessings

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!