/* */

PDA

View Full Version : China & animal cruelty (Caution: contains painful pictures)

islamirama
04-24-2010, 11:15 PM
Dog Walking Chinese Style

The disgusted Chinese observer who snapped this scene couldn’t tell whether the puppy was being dragged out of spite or as part of some novel method of food preparation, but he wished for the perpetrator to be reborn as one all the same.

Dog cuisine is of course far from unknown in China, though it is not taken to the same level as in Korea.

Whatever the case, the treatment is moderately outrageous even for China, which at least normally boils its cats alive out of sight.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
04-25-2010, 03:13 PM
China is popular with its cuisines. But they also serve 'special' foods like dogs, cats, scorpions, etc.

By the way, if the guy in that photo wants to eat that dog, why he must torture his 'food' before ?.

~Raindrop~
04-25-2010, 03:20 PM
Wasn't he ever told not to play with his food??

Serously, this is sick. Which twisted minds can condone this?

Woodrow
04-25-2010, 03:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
China is popular with its cuisines. But they also serve 'special' foods like dogs, cats, scorpions, etc.

By the way, if the guy in that photo wants to eat that dog, why he must torture his 'food' before ?.
Sadly some Chinese are under the impression that if an animal is terrorized before slaughter, it makes the meat more tender. While eating dog is haram, if they or anyone is going to insist on eating it the least they can do is slaughter it in a humane manner.

Ignorance hurts everybody, even animals.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamirama
04-25-2010, 03:47 PM
Teacher Skins & Eats Cats

Feb 27, 2009

A man whose livelihood and diet appears to be provided by hunting and eating “stray” cats has been the cause of much outrage.

His presence in the town is announced by his practice of skinning the cats he catches, and publicly curing their pelts, with the fur being made into hats, children’s or women’s clothing, etc.

The cat hunter is said to have come to light by a sharp decrease in the local population of stray cats. Further enquiries revealed a local resident had, using a hunting dog, been catching, killing, and eating the feral cats, and then skinning them for sale.

The pelts were visible tied to various objects in the vicinity whilst curing, being changed with new ones every few days.

Speaking to witnesses, the discoverer was shocked to hear that the hunter was not some homeless wanderer, but a former teacher, outside whose house the pelts were clearly visible. He soon posted the information and pictures online, hoping to expose the practice.

The pictures and eyewitness accounts have sparked much outrage on major Chinese boards, with the by now familiar vigilante manhunt being attempted in order to bring him to justice. Even so, given that he can go unmolested in the locality he operates in, it does seem there is a gulf between animal lovers and common Chinese.

Cat fur itself is said to have some popularity in China for clothing and similar uses, as it more suitable for some uses than more conventional rabbit fur.

ardianto
04-25-2010, 03:51 PM
That's makes mi sick. I quit from this topic.

Ramadhan
04-25-2010, 03:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Sadly some Chinese are under the impression that if an animal is terrorized before slaughter, it makes the meat more tender.
Or best yet, eating it while it is still alive.
Cuisines in example: Monkey brain, drunken prawn, bear biles

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-25-2010, 04:09 PM
Aslaamu alaaykum
^Astagfirullaaah

This is so upsetinng SubhaanAllaah i adore animals and to hear this about them its really really upsetting...
Those animals SubhaanAllaah imagine how theyre feelings totally terrified out their life...either kill in an appropriate manner or leave it!
This is not a Human act but a Shaytaanic act to what i believe...
I have seen vids of Animals being Massacred in Korea, and the shop keeper had cute lil rabbits, kittens and puppies in a cage, and a boiler next to it :(...He would hit the lil animal on the ground real hard until its dead, also he would just chuck the poor the animal into the boiler alive...This is soo disgustinggg filthy act..it made me cry loadss..and i saw this video like a few years back, i guess the act still exists among those people, the thing is its normal for them people, thats why theyre soo pathethic enough to do it now...They have noo heart working its dead!...:(

Wa alaaykum Salaam

Misz_Muslimah
04-25-2010, 04:24 PM
^ :ooh: Subhanallah..May Allah guide these people

Woodrow
04-25-2010, 04:58 PM
I just edited the thread title as some members may be too sensitive to see the pictures.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-25-2010, 05:00 PM
^Jazakallahu khayrr . . . . .

islamirama
04-25-2010, 05:35 PM
Tragedy Cat Food

Dec 14, 2008

Pictured is Nanjing station, where boxes upon boxes of cats fill the station, and the air is ceaselessly pierced by their wailing. There are some 1,400 in this shipment alone, and three shipments are due the same day for a total of 5,000 cats.

The cats are going to China’s culinary capital (of sorts), Guangzhou, where an unparalleled variety of animals are eaten.

They are destined to become what is prosaically called “Boiled alive cat”, a dish made by hitting the cat on the head to quieten it, and then throwing it in a pot of boiling water whilst it still lives:

Guangzhou is said to consume 10,000 cats a day, so it looks as if the cats pictured above aren’t likely to last their culinary needs long.

A cat catcher can apparently gather 20 of the beasts a night, for 10 yuan a head ($15), potentially a lucrative trade. It is not clear just what proportion of these cats are actually stray…

The Chinese government, aware that such refined culinary practices might attract censure from barbarian nations during the Olympics, joined citizen groups in suppressing the trade in cats and dogs during the Olympics, but once the games ended so did any need for a ban.

Much of China does not seem to share the love of cats (except in a limited culinary sense) which obsesses Japan and much of the rest of the world.

There are signs that this is changing; some Chinese net users are outraged at the practice, especially the younger generations, though it does not seem they are making much headway.

Supreme
04-25-2010, 06:04 PM
China, as usual showing the world how advanced it is in terms of rights!

Asiyah3
04-25-2010, 06:05 PM
SubhaanAllah! My friend once told me that she smelt an awful stink from her Chinese neighbour's flat. She said she asked their daughter 'where's your dog?'. Well they had apparently grilled it (according to her conclusions)...

I've seen some very cruel and brutal videos before in Youtube. I'm really sorry for these innocent animals who have to suffer for other's lack of sympathy. :cry:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-25-2010, 06:10 PM
Is there not any way we can stop this? ...:(

waji
04-25-2010, 06:44 PM
Have you all heard about Dhab الضب

It is a lizard
found in Desert of Arab and south asia
Some Arab eat them

Here a Hadith is given about Dhab

islamirama
04-25-2010, 06:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by waji
Off topic, this thread is of animal abuse in china, not eating options.

islamirama
04-27-2010, 10:36 PM
Kitten Stamper Hunted

In a shocking act of wanton cruelty, a woman exhibiting considerable sadism has distributed videos of herself viciously torturing and then rather thoroughly killing an unfortunate kitten, stamping it into a bloody pulp, with eyes popping forth, in a disturbing re-enactment of similar acts of brazen cruelty a few years ago.

The woman, well dressed and looking to be about 25, utilising her stiletto heels for maximum lethal effectiveness, first torments the young cat, then chokes the life out of it by treading on its throat; after this, she slowly stamps on the (hopefully) dead creature’s head, with such force that an eye is expelled from the broken cranium, after which she continues to stamp the cadaver to pulp, eviscerating it with scissors.

Mockingly, the last sight is of what looks to be an eye she treads on affixed to her sole.

Since the cat killing woman seems to revel in the revulsion she evokes, she has taken pains to let us see her face; this is at least helpful in ensuring her eventual apprehension, perhaps.
Chinese net users are orchestrating an all out hunt for the perpetrator, though it seems to be devolving into chaotic vigilantism, with the phone numbers of unconnected parties being posted to the boards.

It is also not clear just what they intend after ascertaining her identity, as China hardly seems a place where animal cruelty is pursued with quite the same level of irrational frenzy as elsewhere.

Please note that these images are absolutely macabre – eyes popping out of skulls macabre, with entrails to boot – so please absolutely refrain from viewing if you are not duly prepared.

warning: very graphic images - Pictures of the kitten killing: http://bbs.news.163.com/bbs/photo/86705095.html

جوري
04-28-2010, 03:17 AM
^^ in fact I wish you hadn't shared that last post.. it is beyond upsetting I almost threw my computer in rage..even more so the notion that there are people who torture not just animals but human beings in like manners..
:(

جوري
04-28-2010, 03:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by waji

Here a Hadith is given about Dhab
Khalid ibn ilwaleed was a military genius, in fact part of his military survival in the desert included worse things than dhab.. thankfully when you have nothing to survive on during the time of war in desolate places it is good to know that this isn't haram to eat some of the few things that roam in the desert.. but I think the majority of folks find this as palatable as frogs, snails and turtles all which are delicatessen to some folks.. I wouldn't eat this and I am not that many would, just because it isn't haram doesn't mean folks should be off to eat it in my humble opinion..

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

CosmicPathos
04-28-2010, 03:33 AM
Prophet pbuh did not himself eat Dhab either.

Ramadhan
04-28-2010, 03:53 AM
That kitten killing chinese girl is Unbelieavable!!!!!!!

I am speechless beyond words

islamirama
04-28-2010, 04:32 AM
Islam and Animal treatment

·The Prophet (peace be upon him) informs us of how a woman earned Allah’s wrath for her mistreatment of a cat. She entered the Hellfire on account of a cat that she imprisoned, neither feeding it nor letting it hunt for food.[Sahîh al-Bukhârî]

·A woman went to the Hellfire because of a cat that she kept inside, neither feeding it nor letting it out to eat from the insects of the land.(Saheehs of al-Bukhaaree and Muslim)

·Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "A lady was punished because of a cat which she had imprisoned till it died. She entered the (Hell) Fire because of it, for she neither gave it food nor water as she had imprisoned it, nor set it free to eat from the vermin of the earth." Sahi Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 689

·Abu Huraira narrates, "Allah's Apostle said, 'A prostitute was forgiven by Allah, because, passing by a panting dog near a well and seeing that the dog was about to die of thirst, she took off her shoe, and tying it with her head-cover she drew out some water for it. So, Allah forgave her because of that."Hadith 4:538

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!