/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sad + Stressed + Angry

M..x
04-25-2010, 11:19 AM
exams are making me depressed. literally. i feel like a retard tryna kill time so i dont have to revise. eurgh i disgust myself. pray for me please =(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
زهراء
04-25-2010, 06:49 PM
May Allah make it easy for you sister

glo
04-25-2010, 06:55 PM
Which exams are you preparing for?
Just put your head down and keep going. It will be over before you know it! :)

Abdul Wahid
04-25-2010, 06:57 PM
:sl: sister

It's the same with me.

InshaALLAH I'll pray for you. Do the same for me.

:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
paradise88
04-25-2010, 07:01 PM
I knw what u mean.. I have about 4 law exams to revise for n i cnt concentrate n when i do i dnt seem to be understanding.. once u start reading and writing things out it starts to make sense.. May Allah increase our knowledge and help get through our exams

Abdul Wahid
04-25-2010, 07:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by paradise786
I knw what u mean.. I have about 4 law exams to revise for n i cnt concentrate n when i do i dnt seem to be understanding.. once u start reading and writing things out it starts to make sense.. May Allah increase our knowledge and help get through our exams
Ameen.

I thought I was the only one.

Misz_Muslimah
04-25-2010, 07:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by paradise786
May Allah increase our knowledge and help get through our exams
. Ameen

noorseeker
04-25-2010, 07:50 PM
May you achieve great marks Inshallah

aadil77
04-25-2010, 09:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M..x
exams are making me depressed. literally. i feel like a retard tryna kill time so i dont have to revise. eurgh i disgust myself. pray for me please =(
damm for a sec I thought this mite be my thread lol, I've been doin that for the past 3 weeks, people might have noticed I've been on this forum 24/7 tryna kill time, i haven't been out for weeks cos i'm meant to be revisin

worst thing is when u wake up in the mornin feelin like crap thinkin u shud've revised yesterday

LauraS
04-25-2010, 09:43 PM
I've got exams in four weeks too, I'm not feeling stressed at the moment...we'll see how that changes depending on my rate of revision lol. Good luck to everyone with exams coming up. :)

Cabdullahi
04-25-2010, 09:43 PM
Im exactly like this :(...i fear that i might mess up

aadil77
04-25-2010, 10:02 PM
I don't think my last minute jobs are gonna save me now, ya Allah Al-Mighty

Beardo
04-25-2010, 10:03 PM
I can totally relate... May Allah Ta'ala make it easy and successful for us all.

~Raindrop~
04-25-2010, 10:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
May Allah Ta'ala make it easy and successful for us all.
imsad

Ameen thumma Ameen

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-25-2010, 10:19 PM
Sooo we all got exams up then :\ Khayrrr its part of the package of this life uno :) so smile and prepare :) so yeah and.....May Allaah ease this time for us Ameeen....
and yeah i never revisee its part package of me SubhaanAllaah and i thought i was the only 1 till i read this thread :\ Khayrr

breezes
04-25-2010, 11:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abraar
May Allah make it easy for you sister
ameen and for all

Abdul Wahid
04-25-2010, 11:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
damm for a sec I thought this mite be my thread lol, I've been doin that for the past 3 weeks, people might have noticed I've been on this forum 24/7 tryna kill time, i haven't been out for weeks cos i'm meant to be revisin

worst thing is when u wake up in the mornin feelin like crap thinkin u shud've revised yesterday
:sl: brother

True with what you have said. I have been doing the exact same thing. I cut off my mates, chilling out, playing football for the past 3-4 weeks but I always do last minute revision. Nothing ever plans out the way you want it to.

aadil77
04-25-2010, 11:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by W4H1D
:sl: brother

True with what you have said. I have been doing the exact same thing. I cut off my mates, chilling out, playing football for the past 3-4 weeks but I always do last minute revision. Nothing ever plans out the way you want it to.

yh akhi, this is becoming depressing to think about now, I could have done so much other stuff in that time

M..x
05-04-2010, 12:33 AM
urgent request for duas insha'Allah..
exam in a couple of hours. and apart from high on energy drinks, i feel soooooo nervous and disgusting and feel like i'ma be sick of this sleep deprivation. and i just need duas and lots of them.
and for anyone else in a similar position, i really do feel your pian =(

Alchemist
05-06-2010, 01:13 AM
I got sanawya 3ama exams soon.. if anybody knows what that is :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!