/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jew/Muslim?

aadil77
04-25-2010, 07:02 PM
I don't undertand this guy, is he a muslim? He says he is a muslim in the sense he submites to one god. He says he doesn't reject islam

my bad didn't watch all of his videos, he don't believe the torah is corrupted, so feels there was no need for the quran

but he's a good orthodox jew - closest thing to being a muslim

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
almahdali
06-06-2010, 08:38 AM
if he doesn't need Quran and never proclaims the prophethood of Muhammad (saw), then he's not a Muslim. I guess he's a Yahudi and an Ashkhenazim. he talks about the previous Syari'a and the Syari'a during the prophethood of Muhammad (saw). if he wants to cling to Judaism just stick to it, it's a family religion.

Al-Indunisiy
06-06-2010, 11:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by almahdali
if he doesn't need Quran and never proclaims the prophethood of Muhammad (saw), then he's not a Muslim. I guess he's a Yahudi and an Ashkhenazim. he talks about the previous Syari'a and the Syari'a during the prophethood of Muhammad (saw). if he wants to cling to Judaism just stick to it, it's a family religion.
He's a convert from Christianity.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!