View Full Version : The Man that needs no introduction

Phoenix CG
04-27-2010, 07:46 PM
Salaam everyone *waves*

So who do I know here already? =P

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
04-27-2010, 07:47 PM
Me me! Assalamu Alaykum Bhaijaan! Kya baath hai? Man, so glad to have you! Bohot ache hai! :D

See, who says Bangladeshis can't speak Urdu? :exhausted:

Anyway, welcome aboard. We welcome you with open arms. ^_^

Phoenix CG
04-27-2010, 07:50 PM
walaikumsalam =P

lol I can't speak urdu! So dunno where that came from haha, baath? bit later maybe =P

glo
04-27-2010, 08:04 PM
Phoenix, you have only been away for two weeks! I didn't even notice you were gone! :p

To be honest, when I read the thread title, I expected a thread about Muhammad ...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misz_Muslimah
04-27-2010, 08:05 PM
:wa:
Welcome back!

Beardo
04-27-2010, 08:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Phoenix CG
walaikumsalam =P

lol I can't speak urdu! So dunno where that came from haha, baath? bit later maybe =P
Ah well. Just welcome anyway :P Idk why I got the impression you're Urduic.

Phoenix CG
04-27-2010, 08:29 PM
lol @ 2 weeks, I ain't really ever been "here" I've just floated around, I'm just u know warming up my seat here, making it comfy. I'll make IB my home :p

aadil77
04-28-2010, 01:09 AM
lol @ 2 weeks, I ain't really ever been "here" I've just floated around, I'm just u know warming up my seat here, making it comfy. I'll make IB my home :p
lol bro have you abandoned ummah?

also are we going to see 'pandoos restaurent' adverts :p awhh they make me hungry

Phoenix CG
04-28-2010, 10:23 AM
haha yezzir u will infact !!!! i've just completed ok not completed, almost completed there ordering system, it's "peng" as my friends would say haha

aadil77
04-28-2010, 10:48 AM
haha yezzir u will infact !!!! i've just completed ok not completed, almost completed there ordering system, it's "peng" as my friends would say haha
lol peng, bum, dro...

PouringRain
04-28-2010, 12:03 PM
I do not know you, but welcome back anyhow.

Phoenix CG
04-29-2010, 09:56 PM
thanks thanks :D looking forward to my stay

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-29-2010, 10:44 PM
Aslaamu alaaykum
Welcome back even tho i probz didnt exist at the time you existed on here at one point (hpe that mkes, if it doesnt then it doesnt matter either)
Anyway...im sure you notice a few changes on here,and hope you get used to em and hope you enjoy your stay Indeed
And gain some beautiful Knowledge about your Beautiful Deeen Indeed!

Wa aalaaykum salaam

Woodrow
04-29-2010, 11:07 PM
thanks thanks :D looking forward to my stay
For a minute I thought I was over on Ummah. I just realized I haven't posted over there in a long time.

Phoenix CG
05-06-2010, 03:35 PM
lol nah i aint been there in time infact i asked em to block my account :p

aadil77
05-06-2010, 03:43 PM
lol nah i aint been there in time infact i asked em to block my account :p
mashAllah you converted from the dark side to the light side :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!