/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for creative graphic artist

islamirama
04-27-2010, 10:52 PM
salaams

I want to make a cool logo of my signature, any creative peeps out there with talent in photoshop or other such software?

I have a few ideas in mind but could use a hand :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
04-28-2010, 08:32 AM
:sl:

My attempt. Perhaps it may jump start somebody's imagination. Insh'Allah

islamirama
04-28-2010, 04:58 PM
Wa'alaikuma s'salaam,

jazaks woodrow bro, inshallah lets see if we have any other volunteers :D

islamirama
04-29-2010, 04:26 PM
bump...bump...bump...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
04-29-2010, 04:30 PM
Where are our truly talented members hiding. I know some of you guys are very talented. Let us see a few put their skills to use and help our Brother.

aadil77
04-29-2010, 04:33 PM
i think they all charge fee's :D

islamirama
05-01-2010, 01:02 AM
Maybe i should've posted as annonymous or have a female post it, that usually gets lot of responses...

marwen
05-01-2010, 02:39 AM
I wish I could help you bro, but I'm really not good in design (I missed all my photoshop courses :c ). Hope you find a proposition soon.

format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
Maybe i should've posted as annonymous or have a female post it, that usually gets lot of responses...
Well, that's a good idea ! but keep it as your last weapon ;D

-Elle-
05-01-2010, 03:08 AM
salam
I don't have photoshop installed on my computer..inshAllah I'll see if I can come up with something with some other program...or else it'll have to wait on my part:S

-Elle-
05-01-2010, 04:06 AM
btw here's a really good website for basic logo designs...
http://cooltext.com/

islamirama
05-01-2010, 02:51 PM
I'm aware of that site, thank you for sharing.

Woodrow
05-01-2010, 03:18 PM
This site has some nice free online image editing tools, for those who want to try.

http://www.online-image-editor.com/

-Elle-
05-01-2010, 08:14 PM
cool website^^^ jazak'Allah kheir.

I tried to do some without photoshop..using the websites given and my own applications

2nd:

islamirama
05-01-2010, 08:40 PM
Jazakallah khair, I"ll PM of what i have in mind.

Sawdah
05-01-2010, 08:43 PM
Sis. Houda, the 2nd one looks nice mashaAllah.

If you don't have Photoshop, I recommend to use GIMP (free to download). I used it before and it's great.

Here are some online photo editor's I know:
SumoPaint.com
Pxilr.com

They're okay, for an online photo editor.

-Elle-
05-02-2010, 05:37 AM
Jazak'Allah kheir sis^^^ I was supposed to get photoshop but got too lazy to install it...I have at school though..

islamirama I forgot to mention that your designs were nice, inshAllah I'll post the edited version of them here when I am done.

*edit*: I sent it by pm if that's alright, instead of posting it up here.

The Ruler
05-03-2010, 01:33 AM

Not quite the quality I would like though. If you zoom in, you'll probably see my poor use of the quick selection tool.

EDIT: Even without zooming in, the edges of the Qur'an appear pixelated.

islamirama
05-14-2010, 02:01 AM
thanks to all those that posted. There's a competition with cash prize for the best design. Check it out!

Logo Contest - cash prize for winner

islamirama
05-15-2010, 03:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
thanks to all those that posted. There's a competition with cash prize for the best design. Check it out!

Logo Contest - cash prize for winner
:bump1::bump1::bump1:

islamirama
05-18-2010, 03:23 AM
So any one participating? :)

Raaina
05-18-2010, 06:44 AM
Sorry, i've been away for some time. Theres a free online editor thats simular to photoshop, when I get onto the PC after breakfast i'll post the link for you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!