/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Should I feel guilty??

pipay
04-28-2010, 12:59 PM
hi everybody. here i am again totally confused and seeking your advices. once i told these 2 persons to leave me alone and i am willing to give way to them even though it's painful, but they pushed me to my limit. i went to their company's website and fill up the complaints form. today i came to know that they received it and i think they spoke to my bf, but not really knowing the real thing whether he will be terminated, suspended or what. when i saw him today, i had a mixed emotion: happy, sad, guilty. should i be guilty? am i rude?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
04-29-2010, 07:36 PM
It's not really clear what you are saying, pipay.

Is the bf the guy who refused to marry you?
Do you think he might be in trouble because of a complaint you made to the company he works for?

I thought you had left the country. Did you come back?

Who is the other person you told to leave you alone?

Sorry about asking so many questions. But I am not sure what it is you are asking ...

ardianto
04-30-2010, 02:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo

Sorry about asking so many questions. But I am not sure what it is you are asking ...
Other members too, I think.

So, it's better if pipay explain what is her problem.

Ummu Sufyaan
05-01-2010, 05:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by pipay
hi everybody. here i am again totally confused and seeking your advices. once i told these 2 persons to leave me alone and i am willing to give way to them even though it's painful, but they pushed me to my limit. i went to their company's website and fill up the complaints form. today i came to know that they received it and i think they spoke to my bf, but not really knowing the real thing whether he will be terminated, suspended or what. when i saw him today, i had a mixed emotion: happy, sad, guilty. should i be guilty? am i rude?
im abit confused as well...but whatever it is, may allah ease your burdens =)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!