/* */

PDA

View Full Version : congenital heat disease and circumcision

anonymous
04-28-2010, 02:41 PM
salaam

subhanallah i gave birth to a beautiful baby boy 3 and a half months ago. Unfortunately he was born wid CHD and had to be operated upon. I went thru and continue to go thru the toughest tym of my entire life. I cant see forward anymore. I feel numb inside. Im not the same person. i cant cope. Im faced with new trials every day. I hate my life. motherhood was meant to be the best thing that ever happened to me. dont get me wrong alhamdulillah i luv it. im so grateful that Allah swt gave me a second chance. But i cant help but think why me? why my baby? i wissh things were different. i have posted a thread on here b4 but seems to have dissapared.

i face the decision as to wether my son shud be circumcised or not. Drs have advised us against it as it COULD cause a erious infection on the heart wich possible COULD be life threatenin. It require a 4-6 wk hosp stay to complete antibioticss.

Can sum1 please advise me.. wat shud we do? any1 face a similar problem or know of any1 goin thru d same?

i know we can avoid circumcision in this case. can sum1 tel me and not via postin article on the net wat are the pros of circumcision apart from cleanliness??

I have so many worries and concerns jus dont know wat to do

please remember me and my gorjus son and family in ur duas

jazakallah

x

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cat eyes
04-28-2010, 08:52 PM
sister im sorry for your trials you are facing right now. i will keep you in my daus and congratulations on your baby boy..

I would most certainly listen to your doctor.. if circumcision will cause harm to your son then don't get it done if there is a risk in it.

I dont even think its a question to be asking:( if its life threatening then dont even be thinking about getting it done.

جوري
04-28-2010, 09:00 PM
have the doctor explain exactly in which ways they feel that Circumcision will harm your son? Many doctors bring their own religious or personal beliefs into this rather than remaining objective. The medical community is split in fact 50/50 on the issue..

you can read this about the benefits of circumcision apart from cleanliness:

http://www.medicirc.org/major_benefits.html

and again, I'd find out what it is exactly that they feel will exacerbate his CHD

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

Ramadhan
04-29-2010, 04:07 AM
Circumcision can be done later, no?
Maybe before your son hits puberty.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!