/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Al-Hidayah 2010

MyDeenThenMyLyf
04-28-2010, 02:42 PM
Al-Hidayah 2010: three day Residential, Spiritual & Educational Retreat in the company of the world's best Scholars.

Date: 7th, 8th and 9th August 2010
Venue: Warwick University, Coventry

A truly life changing experience! An Event NOT TO BE MISSED!
Please visit www.al-hidayah.co.uk for further info and booking or contact:

Abdul Qadir: 07739 535036
Khadija Atkinson: 07795202906
Ismail Sethi: 07944565616

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MyDeenThenMyLyf
04-29-2010, 11:18 AM
Check out Al-Hidayah 2009 --> http://www.minhaj.org/english/tid/87...Camp-2009.html

I would recommend all Sisters and Brothers to attend, no doubt they will come back with their Iman's refreshed and will feel spiritually charged, alhamdulillah!

aadil77
04-29-2010, 11:31 AM
muhammad tahir ul-qadri - I don't how he can give himself the title of sheikh ul islam, its usually after a scholars death they become known for that

but yh it should be good

aadil77
04-29-2010, 11:46 AM
just to let people know tahir al qadri is a sufi scholar who allows all this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMiM6...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqn-V4GRQzM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32HeH3GDNPY

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
04-29-2010, 11:57 AM
From the hidayah site it seems previous events had all this music and dancing

'Apart from the lectures the attendees were involved in an electrifying Hadara Dhikr as practiced by the Muslims of the Middle-East. Awakening the hearts and enlightening the souls, exquisite recitals of the Holy Quran were performed throughout the entire event. Nashids in Arabic English and Urdu were an on-going feature of this retreat. A special night was dedicated to the art of Qawwali, famous in the Indian Sub-Continent for its unique representation of the love for the Prophet (Sallallahu’ alayhi wasallam). Daily Tahjjud prayers and after Fajr study circles were also arranged for those wishing to participate.'

Most scholars deems this haram

MyDeenThenMyLyf
04-29-2010, 12:07 PM
I listen to Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri because he talks with strong evidence from Quran and Sunnah and anybody who rejects this he is accountable for his own Iman.

Also, I would like to point out the title of ‘Shaykh-ul-Islam’ is not given by himself, it is given by great Arab Scholars and whatever Shaykh-ul-Islam is doing is from the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saw), we should be thankful to Allah (swt) that we have such a personality amongst us and who is working day and night for this Ummah.

My request to everyone is to sit in his company and listen to the lectures, thats what I did! Before I had different views but when I sat in Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri's company SubhanAllah I felt as if I was sitting in the company one of Allah (swt)’s close friends.

End of the day we are no one to judge, Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri has written 1200 books and has delivered 5500 lectures. What have we done? Nothing. We cannot even match the shoe of this great man.

So please brothers and sisters lets not attack our Scholars .

aadil77
04-29-2010, 12:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MyDeenThenMyLyf
So please brothers and sisters lets not attack our Scholars .
Bro I have no intention to attack anyone, I know my knowledge is probably nothing like his, all I'm doing is create awareness

Most muslims on here will not agree with his views on music and dancing, they should know this so they do not end up paying hundreds to listen to some music and watch sufi dancing

أبو سليمان عمر
04-29-2010, 01:00 PM
salamu alaykum
akhi i dont think he attacked anyone just warning the ppl that he is a sufi and should be avoided
and shaykh al islam is to a person who has knowldge in all fields of islam
and to say the best scholars it way way wrong the best of scholars are those who follow the quran and sunnah which i dont believe he does for he is a sufi and sufis are from ahul al bidah so i hope non get upset and all will avoid this event inshallah

أبو سليمان عمر
04-29-2010, 01:07 PM
akhi alot of ppl talk strong and nice but whats the point when he goes against the quran and sunnah read this

‘O Muslims, Don’t Be Fooled, The Deceptive Innovator Will Always Approach You With a Smiling Face..'

"Shaykhul-Islaam ath-Thaanee Ibnul-Qayyim, may Allaah have mercy on him said:

"And from among his (shaytaan’s) repertoire of schemes and ploys is that he invites the slave (of Allaah) with his good character, cheerfulness and joyfulness to types of sin and wickedness. As a result, he will meet and greet him (the sunnee) with that which will not enable him to rescue himself from his evil except his display of displeasure, giving an angry look and turning away from him. So, the enemy will act kindly towards him, greeting him with joyfulness, a glowing face and beautiful speech. Then, he will attach himself to him, and have a strong desire to save himself from his clutches, however he will be unable to. As a result, the enemy (Iblees) will continue to move among them (the deviant, innovator that works for Shaytaan and against the sunnee slave) until he achieves his desired goal. Finally, he enters upon the slave with his plots by way of good character and a shining face. It is for this reason, the 'Doctors of the Heart' have advised (us) with turning away from the People of Innovation, not extending to them the greetings of salaams and happy, glowing faces or even meeting them (at all) unless it is with gloominess and sternness!"

Taken from Ighaathatul Lahfaan 1/140

and again shaykh ul islam is for a scholar who has knowldge in all fields of islam which he doesnt

your request is denied and my request is that we all avoid such ppl we shouldnt listen to them sit with them talk with them nothing for they might misguide us as they are misguided

no one said we are to judge him in hell or jannah but we do judge a person but what he shows and he shows himself as a sufi so that is what he is until he shows us other wise whats in his heart is between him and his lord we can only hukum bil thaheer as u are trying to promote ahul al bidah it is for us to warn against them

MyDeenThenMyLyf
05-02-2010, 03:42 PM
Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri does not go against Quran and Sunnah.

Everyone check out the Al-Hidayah 2010 Leaflet: http://www.scribd.com/full/30748752?...gyg87gwl3p3uil

aadil77
05-02-2010, 03:52 PM
bro music is against quran and sunnah

أبو سليمان عمر
05-03-2010, 04:48 AM
sufism is against quran and sunnah

MyDeenThenMyLyf
06-02-2010, 08:39 PM

aadil77
06-02-2010, 09:17 PM
don't go unless you want to see this crap by the self proclaimed 'sheikh ul islam'

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!