/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Your perfect home?

Phoenix CG
04-28-2010, 07:46 PM
So what would your perfect home ideas be? I thought some of these were good interior design ideas, theres quite a few things on there that i really Like, one of them being that walnut chair!

Lol I realised my furniture was a bit poor, after seeing some of the stuff on there, loving the wooden chandelier too.

You can also see some of the modified ikea furniture that they have put on the site, it's pretty neat if you're into modding.

Check the site out:
furniture stores

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
04-28-2010, 08:02 PM
Furniture and good interior design may make a perfect house, but it has no relationship for a perfect home. Furniture or even solid walls are not needed for a perfect home, that comes from within and leading a life to please Allaah(swt)

Hidaaya
04-28-2010, 08:14 PM
If prayer and Quraan is recited in the house, the house is perfect.

Although furniture and good interior design makes the house amazing to live in, we should try to live in simplicity. :)

Beardo
04-28-2010, 08:15 PM
I think fast internet connection and an Alienware laptop makes the perfect home.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Phoenix CG
04-28-2010, 08:18 PM
lol alienware is overpriced, just build your own innit. lol u guys know what imeant, not perfect home, asin we all want a place to chill out in, and feel nice

جوري
04-28-2010, 08:26 PM
I like safari style interiors:

a nice library is crucial

:w:

tango92
04-29-2010, 08:43 PM
a nice little cottage out in the mountains, near a village. nothing but highland and hard rain for miles together.

a few sheep, a sheep dog.

warmly coloured walls and homemade furniture.

1. a loving wife and 4-5 kids
2. being a lone wolf with only a few freinds to pass the time.
ill pick either.

no fitna, but being constantly ready for the call of Allah
and thats my ideal living...

nousername
04-29-2010, 10:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tango92
a nice little cottage out in the mountains, near a village. nothing but highland and hard rain for miles together.

a few sheep, a sheep dog.

warmly coloured walls and homemade furniture.

1. a loving wife and 4-5 kids
2. being a lone wolf with only a few freinds to pass the time.
ill pick either.

no fitna, but being constantly ready for the call of Allah
and thats my ideal living...
A simple kind of life - that would be a blessing to have a home like that

tango92
04-29-2010, 10:42 PM
^its what i used to imagine jannah would be like

Hidaaya
04-30-2010, 02:12 AM
I've always dreamed of living in a beach house. Like a beach all to myself(pretty selfish of me but hey), with a small house overseeing the beautiful ocean, yeah. :D

Sawdah
04-30-2010, 03:53 AM
^Like this?

Beach houses are great. You could just see the sun go down and the moon's reflection on the ocaen from inside your house, subhanAllah.

Innocent Soul
04-30-2010, 04:30 AM
Assalamualaikum

^its what i used to imagine jannah would be like
I think jannaah will be more than this.:D

Beardo
04-30-2010, 04:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hidaaya
I've always dreamed of living in a beach house. Like a beach all to myself(pretty selfish of me but hey), with a small house overseeing the beautiful ocean, yeah. :D
You'll be seeing more of the fitnah scenery than the halaal scenery. Unless of course, it's your own private beach...as you mentioned...

Beardo
04-30-2010, 04:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by seekerofjannah
^Like this?

Beach houses are great. You could just see the sun go down and the moon's reflection on the ocaen from inside your house, subhanAllah.

Does it have internet? If so, count me in.

tango92
04-30-2010, 06:03 AM
lake district is stunning to live in. but these days its a bit of a tourist attraction so it kinda spoils it

Woodrow
04-30-2010, 12:45 PM
I guess I really don't desire or need much in physical terms. Perfect to me requires only something to sleep on, a clean place to pray and shelter from the rain. anything else is just short term temporary luxury that may be enjoyable, but not needed.

Beardo
04-30-2010, 01:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I guess I really don't desire or need much in physical terms. Perfect to me requires only something to sleep on, a clean place to pray and shelter from the rain. anything else is just short term temporary luxury that may be enjoyable, but not needed.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm too dependent on the internet. Technology seems to be my only means of communication except when I'm compelled to speak face to face at school. There's no physical interaction, it seems like.

PouringRain
05-01-2010, 02:36 AM
I agree with those who said a home is more than the physical surrounding.............. but as far as the physical goes, my perfect home is practically where I currently am. :) It is near perfect in every way. I am happy the God has brought me to this place.

Sawdah
05-01-2010, 12:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Does it have internet? If so, count me in.
I haven't thought of that.

Hm, I hope so. If there's isn't, I guess I could try to live without it...

There was this house I saw long ago on HGTV (home and gardening television) that was mostly made of bamboo and it was beautiful mashaAllah. I wish I had an image to show, but I can't seem to find one similar to the house I saw. Although, I believe their house was located somewhere like this :

Phoenix CG
05-03-2010, 11:31 AM
heres a few furniture stores if it interests you :p

Furniture Stores UK

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!