/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Embarresing problem help inshaAllah if u can

anonymous
04-28-2010, 08:13 PM
salaam-alaikum, ive got a really annoying problem it might seem small to you but its really getting on my nerves, lemme start off by saying im not a hygenically dirty person i shower nearly every day, eat healthy and run alot but like i started getting problems where i get alot of mucus build up in my nose and i get alot of that yellow stuff in my eyes continuously throughout the day. This might sound disgusting but walahi its truth, i honestly have to clean my nose and the bogies out llike three times a day as there is so much build up of them in my nose over the course of the day, and also i constantly get yellow stuff in my eyes over and over throughout the day and i believe that this cant be normal... can anyone offer some advice?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
04-29-2010, 02:21 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam

im not sure about your eyes, but for your nose...do you have sinus?

you should consult a dr.

Woodrow
04-29-2010, 02:25 AM
Typical allergy symptoms. Sounds very much like a reaction to Cedar Pollen. Check with a Dr. a dose of anti-histamines may be in order.

glo
04-29-2010, 06:12 AM
When I read your post I thought the same as Woodrow.
Could be hayfever. Do you get feelings of itchiness in your nose, throat and/or eyes?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cat eyes
04-29-2010, 12:38 PM
but is yellow eyes really the result of hayfever? this sounds serious anonymous don't want to worry you but see your doctor as soon as possible.

revert2007
04-30-2010, 04:25 PM
well why not you do a check up?only after some test we can know what is the problem either allergy,sinus or infection.Get a proffesional help soon.

Snowflake
05-01-2010, 08:06 PM
:sl: Wouldn't an allergy also make eyes itchy and watery and cause sneezing etc? Hamdulillah I don't have hay/pollen allergy myself but know people who do. Yours sounds different. Have you increased dairy products in your diet? These foods can increase mucus production in the body. The body can also produce mucus when it is trying to detox itself. For example people who give up smoking start throwing up phlegm as their lungs try to clear themselves. The mucus itself is a symptom of something else going on. I think your best remedy is honey as it dries out mucus and is healing. Take a large tablespoon three times a day and see what happens. Locally produced honey is best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!