/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Qn on Jannah

Ummu Sufyaan
04-29-2010, 06:42 AM
:sl:
as far as i can remember from the descriptions of jannah that ive come across, i dont remember any of them making mention on what the colors of jannah will be? when they say trees, are they going to be colored like in this dunya? i.e are they going to be green? and what about everything else? will the birds of paradise be like the ones in this dunya i.e have wings and beaks, etc?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hidaaya
05-01-2010, 12:38 AM
Subhanallah, that's an interesting question.
I've heard, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, that Jannah will be the color of green.

Innocent Soul
05-01-2010, 03:06 AM
Assalamualaikum

I was thinking that jannah would be green but the color of other things would be of our choice. :D

Sawdah
05-01-2010, 10:45 PM
Surah ar-Rahman
61. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
62. And besides these two, there are two other Gardens―
63. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
64. Dark green in colour (from plentiful watering).
65. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
66. In them (each) will be two springs pouring forth water in continuous abundance:

Allahu Alem if all Jannahs are like that, but according to surah Ar-Rahman, those two gardens are dark green.

Remember,

Abu Hurairah [ra] reported that the Messenger of Allah [saw] said that Allah [swt] said:
“I have prepared for My righteous servants what no eye has seen and no ear has heard, nor has it occurred to the human heart. Thus, recite if you wish, ‘And no soul knows what joy has been kept hidden for them.”’
[Sahih al-Bukhari, Muslim, at-Tirmidhi, and ibn Majah, Surah Al Sajdah, 32: 17]

:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!