/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm Graeme

Graeme
04-29-2010, 03:38 PM
Hello My name is Graeme
I'm from Scotland, Edinbrough I wish to convert to Muslim/Islam
I do believe in Allah, Myself I have diffuclty making new friends also making a relationship with girls, and making frirneds. I'm not Asian Or anything.
I was once a Catholic but know i feel diffrent.
I suffer from ADHD.
I have Four Sisters no brothers if theres anything else you wishto know about me ask me :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
04-29-2010, 03:40 PM
:welcome: aboard Graeme we are very happy to have you here, you'll have a very large family on LI...

lots of people suffer from ADHD and they go to do great things, so pls don't let that be a way to define yourself in your introductions..

enjoy your stay with us..

peace

Graeme
04-29-2010, 03:42 PM
I'm sorry. I didn't know

Woodrow
04-29-2010, 03:44 PM
Welcome Graeme, it is a pleasure to have you with us. Please feel free to ask any questions. All of us will be willing to help you. You will also notice we have very many non-Muslim members. You may want to read through the posts and some of your questions may have already been asked and answered.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Graeme
04-29-2010, 03:46 PM
Thank-you very much, I have been reading the convert to muslim topic.

aadil77
04-29-2010, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Graeme
Thank-you very much, I have been reading the convert to muslim topic.
Welcome aboard :shade:

any q's you can't find answers to feel free to let us know,

Can I ask what has lead you to islam?

Graeme
04-29-2010, 03:57 PM
It's because I don't feel i believer in catholic god or do what they do, I just feel that i believe in one god and that is allah i have been studying allah and islam and i feel i've been atttached.

aadil77
04-29-2010, 04:06 PM
It's because I don't feel i believer in catholic god or do what they do, I just feel that i believe in one god and that is allah i have been studying allah and islam and i feel i've been atttached.
nice, islam is fully monotheistic just like the message of all prophets before

Woodrow
04-29-2010, 04:08 PM
Please be aware that to accept Islam is not a choice to be made on a whim. It only takes a few seconds to become a Muslim, but it takes a lifetime to be a Muslim. Read, read and read more. Be certain any decisions you make are sincere and made with knowledge and understanding.

Graeme
04-29-2010, 04:12 PM
I understand.

aadil77
04-29-2010, 04:17 PM
btw is graeme a scottish name? I read it as graham, is that how you pronounce it?

Graeme
04-29-2010, 04:21 PM
It's GRA-EME It's scottish yes.

glo
04-29-2010, 07:15 PM
Welcome to the LI forum, Graeme. :welcome:
I hope you find what you are looking for.

- Qatada -
04-29-2010, 08:15 PM
Hi Graeme :)

Here's a good site you can look into;

http://muslimconverts.com

Peace!

Muhammad
04-29-2010, 08:34 PM
Hello Graeme,

It's great to have you here. I am very happy to hear that you wish to become a Muslim. Feel free to ask any questions and we will do our best to help you.

Don't worry about difficulty making friends... maybe it will get better with time and practice. Just be yourself and don't worry what anyone's going to think about you.

Also, being Asian or not doesn't matter at all. Muslims come from all over the world - they are of all colours and nationalities. All of us are brothers and sisters. Allaah (swt) tells us that He doesn't look at our appearances but at our hearts. :)

I hope you enjoy and benefit from your time here,

Peace.

Graeme
04-30-2010, 09:58 AM
Thank you all.

Danah
04-30-2010, 10:17 AM
Welcome to LI, I hope you will have a great and beneficial time here. And I am happy to know that you are looking for the truth, I ask Allah sincerely to guide to the truth and grant your soul the inner peace.

I hope you will find answers for all your questions, people here are very helpful to answer anything in your mind :)

Above all, you will have many sisters here to be friend with, I am sure of that :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!