/* */

PDA

View Full Version : how come my post was deleted?

Grofica
04-29-2010, 04:18 PM
Hey i posted in "Hello from Bosnia" post and I has written it in both langauges... I wrote my post and then just two or three lines down i quoted and wrote it all in english. pa its not my fault the quotes are so low from the posts :-(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cat eyes
04-29-2010, 04:28 PM
did it hurt you that much that you had to make a thread about it :X we are not meant to be communicating in any other languages anyways :><:

Grofica
04-29-2010, 04:32 PM
but lots of things are written in arabic some of which are translated and some of which are not....

at least mine was translated!

Woodrow
04-29-2010, 04:40 PM
:sl:

I am trying to find why it was deleted.

Did you get a PM saying the post/thread was deleted? I just searched through your deleted posts and only find one, which was deleted because it was a duplicate post. I can not find the one you are speaking of. Perhaps it was lost in a forum crash as some posts were lost on the 26th of this month.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Grofica
04-30-2010, 04:03 AM
no i never got a PM maybe your right and it was lost in the crash.... ((crying)) its ok... i just thought i got deleted :-(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!