/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a specific dua.. can anyone of my broz/sisz help?

Pure Imaan
04-29-2010, 07:46 PM
Assalamualaikum

I hope everyone is in the best of health inshallah ... I'm going to get straight to the point lol .. Can anyone post a specific dua about helping a married couple who are having problems in trying to concieve, it is for one of my best friend's sisters inshallah.. May Allah swt reward you all for your efforts, ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
piXie
04-30-2010, 03:32 PM
:wasalamex The duaa Prophet Zakariyâ (a.s) made as mentioned in the Qur'aan:

"O my Lord! Grant me from You, a good offspring. You are indeed the All-Hearer of invocation." [3:38]

Abdul Wahid
04-30-2010, 04:17 PM
:sl: sister.

Your best friend's sister and husband should perform Tahajjud salaah everyday and place your full reliance on ALLAH(SWT), the One who is Al-Mujeeb (the One who answers duas).

It comes in the Noble Quraan whereby ALLAH(SWT) states:

'To God belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. He creates whatever He wills; He gives to whomever He wills, (in the way of children) females, and He gives to whomever He wills males. Or He combines them, that is to say, (or) He makes them, males and females; and He makes whomever He wills infertile, such that she is unable to conceive or cannot have a child. Surely He is Knower of what He creates, Powerful in (bringing about) whatever He wills.' (Surah As-Syuraa, verses 49 - 50)

Some of the 'Ulamaa have recommended reciting this dua in abundance and to make lots of istighfaar:

رَبِّ لاَ تَذَرْنِي فَرْداً وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ ٱلْوَارِثِينَ

'My Lord, do not leave me without an heir and You are the best of inheritors.' (Surah Al-Anbiyaa, part of verse 89)

Please bear in mind that it is up to ALLAH(SWT) to bestow one with children. Not having children does not necessarily mean that ALLAH(SWT) does not love that couple, rather ALLAH(SWT) knows best when is the appropriate time for them to have children or to not have them at all. Have faith in ALLAH's divine decree.

And ALLAH(SWT) knows best.

islamirama
04-30-2010, 04:29 PM
wa'alaikum as'salaam,

Du’a for Progeny

رَبِّ هَبْ لِي مِنْ لَدُنْكَ ذُرِّيَّةً طَيِّبَةً إِنَّكَ سَمِيعُ الدُّعَاءِ

Rabbi habli mill-lidunka dhurriy-yata(n) Tayyibatah. Innaka Sami'ud-du'a

(O my Lord! Grant unto me from Thee a progeny that is pure: for Thou Art He that heareth prayer) [3:38]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!