/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Brother From London (How orginial)

Ibn.Tahir.UH
04-29-2010, 11:16 PM
Asalaamu alaikum warahmatullah wabraktuh

i hope I can benefit from this website, brothers in my university told me about this website and told me to participae in discussion. So I hope inshaAllaah I can learn from people.

Walaikum salaam warahmtullah wabrakatuh

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
04-29-2010, 11:21 PM
Walaykom Assalam Warahmatu Allah wabarakatu.
Welcome to the forum brother Ibn.Tahir !
Here we're learning from each other. Hope you benefit from your stay here and learn new stuff. We will learn from you too.

Ibn.Tahir.UH
04-29-2010, 11:27 PM
JazakaAllaahu khayr Marwen, I hope we benefit from each other, inshaAllaah.

Woodrow
04-29-2010, 11:42 PM
:sl:

Welcome to LI Akhi. Here we all are both Teacher and Student. We each try to teach what we can and also learn what we can.

We learn from each new member and Insha'Allaah each new member learns from us.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn.Tahir.UH
04-29-2010, 11:51 PM
SubhanaAllaah, I hope we all do inshaAllaah

Muslim Woman
04-30-2010, 06:36 AM
Salaam Alaykum;

welcome to the forum bro. InshaAllah u will find the forum useful to learn about ur deen.

aadil77
04-30-2010, 06:41 AM
Wa Alaykum Asalam akhi

which uni are you at?

Ibn.Tahir.UH
04-30-2010, 08:16 AM
Hertfordshire, you?

aadil77
04-30-2010, 08:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibn.Tahir.UH
Hertfordshire, you?
ok I thought it might be a london uni, im at uni of nottingham, how is your islamic society, decent number of muslims?

Ibn.Tahir.UH
04-30-2010, 08:41 AM
The ISOC there is mashaAllaah, very very good we have a good group of brothers and sisers there, but we are a small isoc trying to grow but we have many barriers to overcome. I heard good things about nottingham, whats the ISOC there like?

aadil77
04-30-2010, 08:59 AM
The ISOC there is mashaAllaah, very very good we have a good group of brothers and sisers there, but we are a small isoc trying to grow but we have many barriers to overcome. I heard good things about nottingham, whats the ISOC there like?
Alhamdulillah good, very active, we have nice facilities for prayer rooms.

Misz_Muslimah
04-30-2010, 03:54 PM
Asalaamu alaikum warahmatullah wabraktuh

i hope I can benefit from this website, brothers in my university told me about this website and told me to participae in discussion. So I hope inshaAllaah I can learn from people.

Walaikum salaam warahmtullah wabrakatuh
Wa alaykum salam,
Hope you have a beneficial stay

Banu_Hashim
05-01-2010, 07:46 PM
Salaamu alaikum Brother!!!

What a pleasant surprise to see you on here!

Walaikum Asalaam,

Fee Amaanillah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!