/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Black Tea (without milk) + Lemon Juice whats special?

Abdul-Raouf
04-30-2010, 03:32 AM

Does drinking Black Tea (without milk)+Lemon Juice reduce weight/ fat??

What are the benefits ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
04-30-2010, 03:53 AM
:sl: akhi..

I heard that 'green tea' reduces weight, I don't believe that there is any truth to that claim, I think that if you are substituting a cola for tea sans the sugar then in all likelihood you'll lose weight but the only way to lose weight is through a sensible diet and exercise .. There is really no way around it lol..

either way I wouldn't purchase any product that claims weight loss, none of them are regulated, they can put anything in there, they are not studied like pharmaceutical grade products and many of them are just plain deadly.. orlistat is the only one over the counter that I can recommend but still if you have pancreatic insufficiency then it would prove harmful, but at least it is a pharmaceutical grade medication that has been made available without a prescription..

the greatest sorrow most folks who do the pill/funny drink/shake thing is the excess skin, if you are not exercising then when you lose the fat you're stuck with sagging skin.. there are no quick fixes like everything whether in school or religion or work, a good body needs hard work and maintenance to preform optimally and look good and lean..

:w:

ardianto
04-30-2010, 03:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf

Does drinking Black Tea (without milk)+Lemon Juice reduce weight/ fat??

What are the benefits ?
I heard some people say "look, Mr.Fulan could reduce his weight after drank tea and lemon". But, actually Mr.Fulan also did diet and sport. If his weight is reduced, that's because his diet and sport, not because tea and lemon.

Alpha Dude
04-30-2010, 03:48 PM
:sl:

Bro, try the tabata workout if you want to lose weight.

The basis of Tabata Training is 4 minutes of intense interval training/circuit training. What you are doing is taking an exercise we'll use sprints as an example here.

Sprint as hard as you can for 20 seconds
Walk for 10 seconds
Repeat 7 more times for a total of 8 sets.
So what you have is a total of 4 minutes workout time.

Tabata Training can be done with a number of different exercises the idea is to use an exercise that gets the whole body involved or at least the major muscle groups.Tabata Training can be done with Barbells, Dumbells, Kettlebells or just Bodyweight exercises. I'll give you some other exercises and routines to try in a minute but first let me give you some background and how Tabatas work.

Tabata Training was developed by Izumi Tabata (imagine that) at the National Institute of Fitness and Sports in Tokyo, Japan. They did a study on comparing the effects of moderate intensity endurance(aerobics) and high endurance intermittent training(tabata training intervals) on VO2 max and anerobic capacity.

To cut to the results of the study: the moderate intensity group training program produced a significant increase in VO2 max of about 10%, but had no effect on anaerobic capacity. The high intensity group improved their VO2 max by about 14% while anaerobic capacity improved by 28%. The study was done over a six week period. Both groups working out 5 days per week.

"Tabata Training and It's Effect on Fat Loss"

A study was then done at Physical Activities Sciences Laboratory, Laval University, Quebec, Canada, and challenged the common belief among health professionals that low-intensity, long-duration exercise is the best program forfat loss. They compared the impact of moderate-intensity aerobic exercise and high-intensity aerobics on fat loss.

The bottom line was that the low intensity group burned more calories during their workouts almost twice as many.

But the high intensity group got 9 times more fat loss benefit for every calorie burned while exercising.

How did this happen? Compared to moderate-intensity endurance exercise, high- intensity intermittent exercise causes more calories and fat to be burned following the workout. They also said it may be that appetite is suppressed more following intense intervals.

The high intensity training raises the metabolic rate causing you to burn more calories after your training is long over with.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Life Artist
05-01-2010, 03:02 PM
a sister from Indonesia told me once this is a famous slimming recipe there!

ardianto
05-02-2010, 02:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Life Artist
a sister from Indonesia told me once this is a famous slimming recipe there!
In Indonesia we do not use lemon in this recipe, but green and small orange/lemon like this :

I do not know what is the name of this orange/lemon in English.
In Indonesia we call it "Jeruk Nipis". (jeruk = orange)

Ramadhan
05-02-2010, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto

I do not know what is the name of this orange/lemon in English.
In Indonesia we call it "Jeruk Nipis". (jeruk = orange)
It's called "lime".

:statisfie

ardianto
05-03-2010, 06:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
It's called "lime".

:statisfie
Thanks, brother. :thankyou:

Yes, that's lime.
We use limes, not lemon, because limes are available almost in every vegetables market, while lemon are available (usually) only in certain supermarkets. In my place we use limes in cooking, not for eaten like other fruits. So, if you want to buy limes you must go to vegetables markets, not to fruit markets.

Life Artist
05-05-2010, 04:39 PM
aha!
that day there was lime tree in our garden and she pointed to it.
we didn't have common language, communicated by signals!
so .. can you write us the exact recipe please?

thank you.

ardianto
05-06-2010, 02:16 PM
aha!
that day there was lime tree in our garden and she pointed to it.
we didn't have common language, communicated by signals!
so .. can you write us the exact recipe please?

thank you.
Slimming recipe is simple. Make a cup of tea, without sugar or milk. The squeeze lime and drop it water into tea in the cup. You can use one or two limes.

In my previous post I said Indonesians use limes in cooking. But, actually we use it not in cooking, but we often drop lime water on our food when serving. Not every kind of food, of course.

Life Artist
05-07-2010, 06:38 PM
that's about what I figured from our no-talk conversation!
1 bag of black tea + 1 lime + hot water. and I think it must be taken once a day, the first thing in the morning before the first bite of breakfast!

IB forum replies are in reverse order, newest at top oldest at bottom. any way making them normal?
thank you.

ardianto
05-08-2010, 09:16 AM
that's about what I figured from our no-talk conversation!
1 bag of black tea + 1 lime + hot water. and I think it must be taken once a day, the first thing in the morning before the first bite of breakfast!
Oh, no.
Do not drink this recipe before breakfast when your stomach is empty. Drink it at lunch or diner.

Once again. Do not drink milk before or after you drink this tea and lime recipe.

Life Artist
05-08-2010, 01:41 PM
understood. thank you for replying. I'll be careful inshallah

jazakallahu khaira

Snowflake
05-08-2010, 03:35 PM
:sl: Provided a person isn't overeating regularly, black tea with lemon can help lose weight. Lemon has been recommended in the Prophet's Book of Medicine as a condiment with fatty food because it cuts fats and caffeine speeds up the metabolic rate by about 10%. However I don't think it would be helpful without a well balanced diet. However it would be a good way to remain slim if you already are.

Supreme
05-09-2010, 12:59 PM
I'll recommend this to an overweight friend.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!