/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sincere Advice to the Muslim Ummah

abu_ameer
04-30-2010, 01:41 PM
As-Salaamu Alaikum,

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam,
I would like to sincerely advise the Muslim Ummah to stay away from the Elections on 6th May 2010. I urge the Muslims NOT to partake in voting and thereby committing shirk with Allah (SWT).
Voting for man-made law is an act of apostacy. By giving your vote to an MP to take part in legislating law (making that which is Haraam into Halaal and vice versa) is an act of shirk.
Allah can forgive all sins but not shirk - SO STAY AWAY AND ADVISE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME.
Please visit the following YouTube channels for the correct guidance:
The Naseehah and VotingIsShirk

TO ALLAH (SWT) BELONGS THE RIGHT OF LEGISLATION. DO NOT SHARE IN THIS RIGHT.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
05-01-2010, 05:54 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
good reminder, but i think to make your point more clear, it should be backed up with some evidences.

Snowflake
05-01-2010, 11:42 AM
:sl: I don't dispute that. But I do think that a decrease in votes for left-wing parties would automatically increase them for the right side. With the increasing popularity for extreme right-wingers, I wonder how that would fare in a few years time...

aadil77
05-01-2010, 12:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abu_ameer
As-Salaamu Alaikum,

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam,
I would like to sincerely advise the Muslim Ummah to stay away from the Elections on 6th May 2010. I urge the Muslims NOT to partake in voting and thereby committing shirk with Allah (SWT).
Voting for man-made law is an act of apostacy. By giving your vote to an MP to take part in legislating law (making that which is Haraam into Halaal and vice versa) is an act of shirk.
Allah can forgive all sins but not shirk - SO STAY AWAY AND ADVISE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME.
Please visit the following YouTube channels for the correct guidance:
The Naseehah and VotingIsShirk

TO ALLAH (SWT) BELONGS THE RIGHT OF LEGISLATION. DO NOT SHARE IN THIS RIGHT.
Bro I used to think the same, but I don't believe this is shirk or preffering man made law over Allahs law. All ulama'a where I live are telling us to vote, they've given valid reasons. You could say we are commiting shirk just by sitting and not voting, giving taxes to support the elections could be shirk if this is the case. For muslims to progress we have to be upfront and clever, we need to get into the system then we can change things into our own ways, look at the jews they've got 59 mp's sitting in parliament and they have everything their own way, we only have 4, then its people like you that cry when muslims can't get certain things done or are facing problems in area's of society.

Look at the example of prophet Musa, Allah told him to go directly to the head of state - Firaun - and tell him to stop his evil and except the truth, firaun did not except but the commander who was incharge of firauns armies did, he informed prophet Musa that they were going to kill him. Look at how he penetrated one of the most powerful goverments in the world at the time and brought about change. Thats how you've got to think. Look at our beautiful Rasulullah, he would send letters to the head of states of the most powerful empires in the world; to the romans, to the persians. He made sure that islam would spread as much as possible, that was his service to the muslims and islam. We got to do the same and serve islam, not just stop at one point and pretend by sitting in this country and doing nothing we can change the world.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!