/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an Arabic teacher to teach some new revert sisters and NOn Arab Sisters

revert2007
04-30-2010, 06:16 PM
Assalamualikum.
I am looking for a dedicate and punctual arabic native speaker to teach sisters in Yahoo conference or skype.

This is only for sisters.If any sisters who can do this charity work,plz pm me as soon as possible.Jazaka Allah khair.

and for brotherswho want to learn arabic online,you can pm me as well to get the detail of the class in sha ALlah.it is all free of charge :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
05-01-2010, 06:57 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
try asking on the lisaan ul-Arab forum

hanoville3
05-01-2010, 07:24 AM
Salamu alikum W. B.
in fact i'm native Arabic ,so i'm nt here to learn about Arabic
but i don't know if i can join to the other group which you talked about it ,not to learn but to see how they teach
becuase i used to teach Arabic from long time ago for non-native Arabic speakers ,but the main problem which i met was they don't keep the time always
anyway i'm asking if i can share them to know more about it ,and it will help me to know more about it ,and for sure i was doing that all for free
So please if i can private you for that let me know ,or answer me from here if it's ok
Thanks a lot and Best wishes
Allah Hafiz

revert2007
05-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Arabic classes for brothers

every thursday inshaAllah there will be Arabic class at 8 pm mekkah time

here is the link: http://www.islamchat.nl/news.php
pls do registration and then turntoislam room

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!