/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Honouring the prophet Muhammad campaign, in response to draw Muhammad day

The_Prince
05-01-2010, 12:06 AM
Salam, I'm sure everyone is well aware of the south park incident, and the draw muhammad day which arised as a result of south park.

a counter facebook page has been created in response to draw muhammad day, it is Honour the prophet Muhammad, and on may 20th a main video will be posted, which will compile great examples from the life of Muhammad peace be upon him.

group can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...&v=wall&ref=ts

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
05-01-2010, 03:49 AM
when these kaffirs draw Muhammad does that mean he is our beloved prophet? of course not.. in fact the previous pictures those dumb assed danes drew caused a backlash against sikhs (at least that is what my sikh friend said) because he resembled their own folks.. they can do whatever they want and label as they please.. It doesn't faze us , and we shouldn't fuel their stupidity by dignifying it with any response!

Ummu Sufyaan
05-01-2010, 04:33 AM
is this day seriously going to go ahead? :hmm:

marwen
05-01-2010, 04:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
Salam, I'm sure everyone is well aware of the south park incident, and the draw muhammad day which arised as a result of south park.

a counter facebook page has been created in response to draw muhammad day, it is Honour the prophet Muhammad, and on may 20th a main video will be posted, which will compile great examples from the life of Muhammad peace be upon him.

I think it's a good idea. It's a civilized way to show the truth about our Prophet S.A.W. Jazak Allah Khayran.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Masuma
05-01-2010, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince

Allahu Akbar!
Bless yew brother!:statisfie I'm going to join the cause right away. It feels extremely good to see that some Muslims are doing at least something and not just sitting quiet, being spectators only of no worth at all!!!

Masuma
05-01-2010, 03:34 PM
Asalamu Alikum Wa Rehmatullahi Wa Barakatuh!

format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
when these kaffirs draw Muhammad does that mean he is our beloved prophet? of course not..
Totally right there, my beloved sis! :wub:

in fact the previous pictures those dumb assed danes drew caused a backlash against sikhs (at least that is what my sikh friend said) because he resembled their own folks..
beeheheheehe! :giggling:

they can do whatever they want and label as they please.. It doesn't faze us , and we shouldn't fuel their stupidity by dignifying it with any response!
Oh no! Such response shouldn't come from my beloved sis! :( We SHOULD retaliate! How dare they make fun of our Prophet like that! Sis, their intention was to make fun of Prophet Muhammad :saws1: and so we Muslims should definitely respond to such things in a peaceful and effective way!

Even there is a hadith of our beloved Prophet that if you see something wrong, try to stop it with your hand; if that is not possible, then with your tongue and even if that is not possible, then at least consider it bad in your heart and this is the least degree of faith.

We can't just sit and pretend that we don't care. This would encourage them even further.

Pygoscelis
05-01-2010, 04:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by An33za
Oh no! Such response shouldn't come from my beloved sis! :( We SHOULD retaliate! How dare they make fun of our Prophet like that! Sis, their intention was to make fun of Prophet Muhammad :saws1: and so we Muslims should definitely respond to such things in a peaceful and effective way!
That you get so easily riled up and that some of your bretheren don't keep the "retaliation" peaceful is why people feel the need to draw these things in the first place. Skye, or whatever name she's going by now, has the right idea this time. Don't give the reaction and people will stop doing it. Your "retaliation" is exactly what people are counting on.

Ummu Sufyaan
05-02-2010, 12:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
That you get so easily riled up and that some of your bretheren don't keep the "retaliation" peaceful is why people feel the need to draw these things in the first place. Skye, or whatever name she's going by now, has the right idea this time. Don't give the reaction and people will stop doing it. Your "retaliation" is exactly what people are counting on.
why dont people just learn how to be respectful in the first place. we arent to blame though if it doesn't turn out "respectful"

stupid people.

جوري
05-02-2010, 02:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
why dont people just learn how to be respectful in the first place. we arent to blame though if it doesn't turn out "respectful"

stupid people.
Do you have expectations of animals raised by animals? Like the great scholar once said, Never argue with a fool, they will lower you to their level and then beat you with experience (before woody Allen) made it famous again.. :w:

The_Prince
05-02-2010, 07:01 PM
almost 6000 people have now joined the group in less than 2 days! a fan group has also been created, which has recieved over 2000 members in less than 1 day! the fan group was created so the creators of the group can communicate with all members once membership exceed's 5000 members, a feature that is not available on the group page!

so join the fan page as well:

http://www.facebook.com/HonourProphetMuhammad?ref=ts

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!