/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Web experts, please help!

Shifaz
05-01-2010, 06:20 PM
Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters. I had started a blog in name TrueNasheed. It is a site where you can download many nasheeds and qaseedas for free. Maintaining and uploading stuff is of no use if there is no traffic. Yes, thats the problem, NO TRAFFIC. I have done some Search Engine Optimization and added meta tags. Its been a while and I have kept adding things. No matter how much I add, I have no traffic. Its been about 2 months now and so far only 3 people have visited! And two of them are my friends who I told to visit.
Please check my blog at: truenasheed.blogspot.com and give me some suggestions and help on how to increase traffic and also please dont forget to spread this blog among your friends too!

Jazakumullah Khairan.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!