/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Favorite Coffee?

Life Artist
05-03-2010, 05:36 AM
Hey every one =);

How do you like your coffee cup?
What's your favorite coffee?

Share us ;)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
05-03-2010, 05:55 AM
I like it strong and sweet, but not black. My parents used drink Nescafe, so for years I did too. Then I realised there are other coffees out there lol. I tried Kenco. It's alright, nothing special. At the mo, I'm drinking Excellent Gold. It's better than Nescafe. But what I really want it to get a coffee-maker and have properrrr coffee! :)

What's your fave? : D

Getoffmyback
05-03-2010, 09:09 AM
Black espresso . Freshly grinded brazilian coffee and the espresso machine have to be (cimbali) its So famous where i live and its for 50 cents a cup So So delicious . The same cup at starbuks that taste like petrol is for 4 dollars phhhh.

Grofica
05-03-2010, 10:15 AM
my favorite is Zlantna Džezva coffee.... its a turkish style coffee thats made in Bosnia (made by Vispak)... its awesome.... <3 <3 <3 <3

a little sugar and its PERFECT! <3

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S<Chowdhury
05-03-2010, 10:22 AM
Budget Lidl Coffeeee haha LOOOOOL joke i love cappuccino

ardianto
05-03-2010, 12:11 PM
I never use coffee maker. Just fill coffee and sugar into a cup, add boiled water, stir well, and ready to drink.

But sometime I drink instant coffee, usually Nescafe.

Snowflake
05-03-2010, 12:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Grofica
my favorite is Zlantna Džezva coffee.... its a turkish style coffee thats made in Bosnia... its awesome.... <3 <3 <3 <3

a little sugar and its PERFECT! <3
:sl: Sounds nice. How's it made?

format_quote Originally Posted by S<Chowdhury
Budget Lidl Coffeeee haha LOOOOOL joke i love cappuccino
There's nothing wrong with budget food bro.

Years ago my dad took coffee with him to pakistan so our family could try it. Lol, my nan refused to drink it. She said it tasted like burnt chapattis ;D

Beardo
05-03-2010, 12:21 PM
I don't recommend coffee. If you're not in the habit of drinking it, then don't drink it.

Alpha Dude
05-03-2010, 12:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
I don't recommend coffee. If you're not in the habit of drinking it, then don't drink it.
I agree. Although it's nice to have it once in a while.

It's been years since I last had any though. I know a lot of people who have it like 3-4 times a day. They can't live without it. :hmm:

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
05-03-2010, 12:38 PM

&

With enuff

& lots of

then ENJOY!!

Asiyah3
05-03-2010, 12:44 PM
I prefer cacao..

cat eyes
05-03-2010, 01:07 PM
i use to drink it alot at work but i realised when i had came home i could never get to sleep lol id be up all night just laughing and giggling at basically nothing. i use to mix red bull with coffee oh my gosh just dont try that..

ardianto
05-03-2010, 01:07 PM

Indonesian market leader : Kapal Api.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-03-2010, 01:57 PM
Aslaamu alaaykum..

Errrrr....i dont drink Coffeee...but is there any coffee which has Chocolate then sure :D:)..
But i remmember when i was lil i loved the smell of Coffee(still do), i wanted it , but darnnnn it dont taste as good as in smells man:(..it tasted all bitter and geeky..;D...so yeah...
Is Cappucino or however u spell it a type of Coffee? well i like the one with Chocolate or where you can mixx Chocolatoo :D...Amazzinggggggggggg ...*looks around*..

*Slowly sneaks out*

*Quiet!*

PouringRain
05-03-2010, 02:10 PM
I like this best, but I only drink coffee maybe once every 3-4 months.

ardianto
05-03-2010, 05:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _muslim_
I prefer cacao..
In exactly, .... cocoa. A processed cacao beans.

جوري
05-03-2010, 06:50 PM

dark roast fresh ground per cup..doesn't matter which brand.. there is no stronger or sharper cup o coffee not even espresso!

:w:

Life_Is_Short
05-03-2010, 07:58 PM
I don't like coffee. It smells funny.

Cabdullahi
05-03-2010, 08:07 PM
my favourite coffee is no coffee

why in the world would someone drink something that would make you stay wide awake and make ur teeth yellow.....i like milk!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-03-2010, 08:24 PM
^ LOL truee..i didnt know it made your teeth yellow tho...

distressed
05-03-2010, 09:46 PM
Years ago my dad took coffee with him to pakistan so our family could try it. Lol, my nan refused to drink it. She said it tasted like burnt chapattis ;D[/QUOTE]

LOL! I went on holiday 2 pakistan a couple of years ago, & i took a huge jar of kenco in my suitcase, cos i didnt knw if you cud get it there !! them guys didnt knw wat the fuss was about LOL!!!

Costa all the way, made with fairtrade coffee...its the best, altho it does stain the teeth...

Life Artist
05-05-2010, 04:44 PM
mashallah

I've known new coffee(s) over here :statisfie, thank you for every one who posted.

My favorite is Turkish coffee, but down to number two there is not a big distance .. where ALL types of coffee sit! << addicted :embarrass

and coffee lovers .. share me my coffee break =)
http://wowcoffeebreaker.blogspot.com/
you're all welcomed *.*

Hayaa
05-05-2010, 04:53 PM
:sl: Something along these lines...

=P

A'râf
05-06-2010, 05:20 PM

Woodrow
05-06-2010, 05:40 PM
My favorite is Mean's Beans. Very hard to find, Russell Means who most of us, that identify our selves as Lakotah Residents, recognize him as being the President of the "Republic of Lakotah". He brings up the beans from Chiapas Mexico, they are grown and picked by Native Americans with no affiliation with any Coffee Company. Russel roasts, grinds and blends them himself. I been emailing him trying to get him to do it as a commercial venture and use the profits to benefit Pine Ridge.

Supreme
05-07-2010, 09:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
my favourite coffee is no coffee

why in the world would someone drink something that would make you stay wide awake and make ur teeth yellow.....i like milk!
This is, of course, completely true. I love milk and milkshakes, but when pressurized into having a hot drink, I'll choose tea or hot chocolate.

Snowflake
05-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Most Expensive Coffee in the World

Written by: tom Filed Under: Food, Luxury, World on December 22nd, 2005

The most expensive coffee in the world does not hail from Jamaica or Hawaii, but instead from Indonesia.
Kopi Luwak the most expensive coffee in the world does exist, and those who drink the expensive coffee insist that it is made from coffee beans eaten, partly digested and then excreted by the Common palm civet, a weasel-like animal.

“Kopi” the Indonesian word for coffee along with “luwak” is local name of this animal which eats the raw red coffee beans. The civet digests the soft outer part of the coffee cherry, but does not digest the inner beans and excretes them.

Apparently the internal digestion ends up adds a unique flavor to the beans, :heated:;D removing the bitter flavor, and then beans are then picked up by locals and sold.

The most expensive coffee beans can cost up to $600 a pound, and up to $50 per cup, if you can get over the fact that you are drinking such a strange brew.

You would know if you drank the most expensive coffee in the world, I bet you would! because the quantities of it are tiny amounts.

http://most-expensive.net/coffee-in-world

Ramadhan
05-08-2010, 03:33 AM
I've had kopi luwak. In Jakarta you can buy those in small bags (around 50 grams) for a ridiculously expensive 200,000 thousands rupiah (around 22 dollars), but it will cost ten times that when exported to western countries.
The taste is sweeter and it has unmistakably unique flavour and smell.

ardianto
05-08-2010, 09:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
I've had kopi luwak. In Jakarta you can buy those in small bags (around 50 grams) for a ridiculously expensive 200,000 thousands rupiah (around 22 dollars), but it will cost ten times that when exported to western countries.
The taste is sweeter and it has unmistakably unique flavour and smell.
Remember when I made a thread about luwak coffee (kopi luwak) ?.

That was inspired by this thread.

Supreme
05-09-2010, 12:57 PM
I'd never associated coffee with Indonesia, but you learn something new every day!

Life Artist
05-10-2010, 03:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
I'd never associated coffee with Indonesia, but you learn something new every day!
neither did I.
I love forums!

LauraS
05-10-2010, 07:47 PM
I always make milky coffees, they're the best. :D

Myself
05-11-2010, 05:52 AM
iced coffee in summer.

sweet milky coffee in winter. thats just what i need right now!

Ramadhan
05-11-2010, 10:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
format_quote Originally Posted by Life Artist
neither did I.
I love forums!
Did you know where the name "java" for coffee come from?

From the island of Java, one of the main islands in Indonesia, where the capital city of Jakarta located (also where I live).

ardianto
05-11-2010, 11:42 AM
Ask Indonesian middle class people, "Do you have computer, color TV, washing machine, etc, etc, etc, ...?". They must be answer "Yes I have". Then ask again, "Do you have Coffee Maker ?". Almost all of them must be answer "No, I have not".

Indonesians way in making coffee is simple. Fill the cup with coffee and sugar, add hot water, stir well, and "Kopi Tubruk" is ready to drink. So, we do not need Coffee Maker.

P.S : Kopi Tubruk literally means "collide/collision coffee".

Al-Indunisiy
05-13-2010, 03:42 AM
:sl:

I like latte and mocca. I don't like kopi tubruk because of the grains stuck in the back of my mouth, it itches me.

PS. A better translation for 'kopi tubruk' is 'ground coffee'.

shuraimfan4lyf
05-13-2010, 03:50 AM
:sl:

I rarely drink coffee,but when I drink it, I want it to taste like the best coffee in the world. My favorite is French Vanilla Cappuccino.. Also I miss the cold coffee my aunt used to make when I was young. I used to love it..

ardianto
05-13-2010, 05:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Indunisiy
PS. A better translation for 'kopi tubruk' is 'ground coffee'.
But literally 'kopi tubruk' means collide/collision coffee.

And actually, coffee like 'kopi tubruk' is not only in Indonesia. I hear Turks have same coffee, they call it Mud Coffee.

Beardo
05-13-2010, 05:05 AM
I lied above about not drinking coffee...Please forgive me.

Because I LOVE Frappaccinos.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-13-2010, 10:35 AM
^Are they same as Cappucinos by any chance? InshaAllaah

shuraimfan4lyf
05-13-2010, 06:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
^Are they same as Cappucinos by any chance? InshaAllaah
Cappucinos are hot and frappuccino is usually iced.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-13-2010, 06:09 PM
^Oh Jazakallahu Khayr..

Life Artist
05-19-2010, 06:37 PM
never tried that Indonesian coffee
but I an a big fan of bot cappuccino and frappe

Ansariyah
05-19-2010, 07:34 PM
I Dont drink coffee, never have...Love herbal tea..Lemon/Ginger is my Fav!

جوري
05-23-2010, 11:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
Did you know where the name "java" for coffee come from?

From the island of Java, one of the main islands in Indonesia, where the capital city of Jakarta located (also where I live).
is this how you guys make coffee?

that is how my mom makes my dad's special blend usually a shot of espresso with special grounds (like cardamom) but I use a Keurig and love it..

:w:

Cabdullahi
05-23-2010, 11:19 PM
No coffee for me son! except when i need to kill courseworks at the last minute

ardianto
10-25-2011, 01:41 AM
Bump !

Have you ever heard "Kopi Joss" (charcoal coffee) ?

Abz2000
10-25-2011, 02:21 AM
tesco value!

.iman.
10-25-2011, 03:31 AM
mmmm coffee! My parents have a great Nespresso machine but it's only a once in awhile treat since the capsules are so expensive

Attachment 4395

otherwise, it's lavazza or illy + a tiny bit of sugar + little bit of milk

~Raindrop~
10-25-2011, 12:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by .iman.
otherwise, it's lavazza or illy + a tiny bit of sugar + little bit of milk
Same, I love lavazza...I used to be a coffee addict but that's not the case anymore so I have a pack of Lavazza sitting in the cupboard.. methinks it's time to dig it out again. Coffee and walnut cake, anyone? =D

.iman.
10-25-2011, 04:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
Same, I love lavazza...I used to be a coffee addict but that's not the case anymore so I have a pack of Lavazza sitting in the cupboard.. methinks it's time to dig it out again. Coffee and walnut cake, anyone? =D
I'm there sister!!! :statisfie

Marina-Aisha
11-04-2011, 10:23 PM
starbucks cappuccino yummmy ;D

joyous fairy
11-09-2011, 11:18 AM
Salam Alaykum,

I dont like coffee much, I like the smell though. I had a latte like a year ago and didnt like it,I only had it because my friend encouraged me to try it cos she loves coffee. I reallly didnt like it :heated: I decided to give it another go and had a mocha yesterday but still dont like it, it tasted too cofee-ee :hmm:

I only like hot chocolate and tea.. mmmmmmmmmmmmm :statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!