/* */

PDA

View Full Version : dua stories

sophie22
05-03-2010, 11:39 AM
hi all, i just want to start of by saying im not muslim but i love hearing dua stories. i read a really long thread on another forum where people where talking about their experiences with dua it was nice to read, do any of you guys have a dua story to share? if u do please tell me about it i love reading stories of dua being answered.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmed_indian
05-17-2010, 02:17 PM
few months back, we were told to vacate the rented-apartment. but it was difficult to find a home in the same place and moving to other place could bring additional transportation costs.

as we had very few options, we decided to move to other place but at the last moment we got a good apartment in the same locality which was least expected alhmadulillah. Allah answered our duas.

Allah is Great!

Hamza Asadullah
05-17-2010, 06:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sophie22
hi all, i just want to start of by saying im not muslim but i love hearing dua stories. i read a really long thread on another forum where people where talking about their experiences with dua it was nice to read, do any of you guys have a dua story to share? if u do please tell me about it i love reading stories of dua being answered.
Hello and welcome to the forum. There was a pious local Muslim brother who was applying for jobs and he eventually got an interview and went for an I.T position as he was an I.T professional. The man was pious and also had a full beard in accordance with the Sunnah. When he went for his interview the interviewer asked him a series of questions. At the end of the interview the interviewer said that he was very happy with the way that the interview went but that if he wanted the job then he would have to shave off his beard because it does not align with the dress code and appearance of how the organisation want their employees to be like. The bearded man then said to the employer "Even of you were to offer me a million pounds a year i would NEVER shave off my beard"! The brother then made dua to Allah and had full hope in him and trust in him.

A little while later after being patient the man recieved a job position where he was offered nearly triple what he was offerred in the position that he declined due to having his beard. Subhanallah. Allah looks for patience and perseverance in his slaves. He sees if his slaves would stay firm in their deen and have trust and hope in him and rely upon him. We should also not let anything get in the way of us practising our beautiful way of life and have Full hope, trust, faith and reliance in Allah and be patient and Allah is with those who are patient and the reward for patience is Paradise!

May i ask how your journey towards Islam is going? What is it that is stopping you or are you just wanting to learn more before possibley reverting. If you have any questions at all then please feel free to ask for we are all here for you.

sophie22
05-17-2010, 08:30 PM
May i ask how your journey towards Islam is going? What is it that is stopping you or are you just wanting to learn more before possibley reverting. If you have any questions at all then please feel free to ask for we are all here for you.[/QUOTE]

thank u for the links. i have already come across this information before i saw a documentary on miracles in the Quran and i watch debates between Muslims and non-muslims. i dont follow any religion and i dont plan to become Muslim either but thank u still for being so welcomming.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!