/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam aleikom.

Khadijah84
05-03-2010, 02:30 PM
I'm a sister from Sweden. I have been a muslim som years now and i discovered this site so that i could learn more from my sisters and brothers in Islam :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
05-03-2010, 02:33 PM
Wa'alaikum salam.

Welcome to LI IslamicBoard, sister. :welcome:

Abdul Wahid
05-03-2010, 02:36 PM
:wa: sister.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay and find it as beneficial as I do.

Some very good brothers & sisters with great knowledge.

Feel free to ask anything you want inshaALLAH.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-03-2010, 02:48 PM
Wa alaaykum Salaam Dear Sister :)..

Welcome to the Forum and hope you learn lots about your Beautiful Deen and Benefit yourself through it indeed :)

Wa alaaykum Salaam...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Asiyah3
05-03-2010, 03:09 PM
:wa:
:welcome: to the family sister! :) I hope you'll have a beneficial and pleasant stay insha'llah. :)

Muslim Woman
05-03-2010, 03:12 PM
Salaam Alaykum;

Welcome to Islam :)

Welcome to the forum.

~Raindrop~
05-03-2010, 03:19 PM
:salaam:
Welcome to the forum sister :)

I hope you enjoy and benefit from your time here

PouringRain
05-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Khadijah84
05-03-2010, 03:56 PM
Alhamdullilah. I want to thank you all for your great welcoming and inshallah this is the start of something good for all of us.

Misz_Muslimah
05-03-2010, 04:31 PM
Wa alaykum salam,
Hope you have a beneficial stay inshallah :)

Abdul-Raouf
05-03-2010, 04:34 PM

Alhamdulillah
Click the below welcome pic link.

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5766/welcomexu1.jpg

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!