/* */

PDA

View Full Version : check this out if your depressed

sophie22
05-03-2010, 03:42 PM
i just wanna let you guys know about something called hijamma, i am not muslim but i had it done sometime ago and it really does work, it can be used to treat sooo many illnesses even depression aswell i think. check this website out -

http://healthmeanswealth.co.uk/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
distressed
05-03-2010, 09:38 PM
Is this genuine ?? i would be interested to know whether sum1 has tried any of these .

Snowflake
05-07-2010, 09:24 PM
Thank you for your post Sophie22.

Hijamah (Cupping Therapy) certainly is beneficial in treating a wide range of diseases and conditions, including depression. I'm glad to hear it helped you :)

Is this genuine ?? i would be interested to know whether sum1 has tried any of these .
Yes, it's very genuine and over 5000 years old. Even today it's used in hospitals all over China and the Prophet (saw) highly recommended it. Al hamdulillah, Its made a comeback in the West. May Allah reward sister Anisa (www.nhnf.co.uk) for her hard work to get it legalized in the UK. Even Hollywood movie stars are getting it done. (Google Gwyneth Paltrow and cupping).

The sister from the website Sophie posted runs 1 day courses which are great if you want to get acquainted with the practice of Hijamah. I wouldn't recommend it if you want to become a practioner yourself, as it worries me to think people perforning minor surgery after having seen someone else do it once and without understanding the affects hijamah has on the body. It can be dangerous in some conditions and although you're given a fact sheet, there's a high chance you can forget something vital to a patient's safety.

If you want to become a therapist, I recommend a six month course with www.nhnf.co.uk. You won't be given a certificate unless you pass your practical and complete satisfactory case studies.

Please feel welcome to ask any more questions if you wish.

I'll leave you this hadith of the Prophet sallalahu alayhi wa sallam.

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: I heard the Prophet saying, "If there is any good in your medicines, then it is in a gulp of honey, a cupping operation, or branding (cauterization), but I do not like to be (cauterized) branded. (93 hadith found in 'Medicine' of Sahih Bukhari.)

:wa:

Supreme
05-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Depression is a very serious illness. Where does this medicine stem from?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!