/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I've recently started wearing the Niqab alhamdullilah

Khadijah84
05-03-2010, 06:51 PM
Some time ago i started wearing the Niqab and more and more sisters in Sweden are wearing it so that makes it easier for me Mashallah. I'm curious to which of you on this forum who wear the niqab and what advicec you can give me :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
05-03-2010, 06:57 PM
MashAllah but soon it'll probably be banned just like they banned minarets

Khadijah84
05-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Yes in some countries maybe but i don't think here, inshallah more and more will wear niqab and make everyone understand the beauty of it.

Abdul Wahid
05-03-2010, 07:17 PM
:sl:

MashaALLAH sister.

That is good to know.

Stay strong during these hard times.

I'm sure there are many sisters here that were the Niqab too.

:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
05-03-2010, 07:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khadijah84
Yes in some countries maybe but i don't think here, inshallah more and more will wear niqab and make everyone understand the beauty of it.
InshAllah, and if such a ban does occur I'm sure you'll be one of the first to protest against it :D

remember your niqaabi sisters are behind you

Khadijah84
05-03-2010, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
InshAllah, and if such a ban does occur I'm sure you'll be one of the first to protest against it :D

remember your niqaabi sisters are behind you
Yes of course! I will be right at the forfront demonstrating for my religion and rights! and the rights of all muslims everywhere:)

We niqaabi sisters are all togehter helping each other this is the truth now and forever.

Somaiyah
05-06-2010, 08:40 PM
Assalamo alaykom,

MashaAllah. May Allah swt reward you and keep you strong in this choice, ameen.

Me too I live in Sweden, and actually I don't believe niqab will be banned in the nearest future however. Our guy in the top in government mr Reinfeldt (lol) said himself that he doesn't believe in a banning of the niqab as a sollution to oppression. Sometimes he can actually be smart even though he has made really bad things for Sweden also...

Anyway. I wish I was strong enough to have the niqab. For now I wear khimar but I believe that if I could I would have niqab already now, but too many factors are against me (for example that niqabi women have to struggle to stay at university and not be banned from the university because of the niqab, and I have no support from a husband since I have no and my family would probably never want to be with me outdoors...). Kheir inshaAllah.

Ummu Sufyaan
05-07-2010, 07:50 AM
Some time ago i started wearing the Niqab and more and more sisters in Sweden are wearing it so that makes it easier for me Mashallah. I'm curious to which of you on this forum who wear the niqab and what advicec you can give me :)
mashallah the niqaabi sisterhood is increasing! :shade: may allah make it easy for you and place in your heart a love for it.

Raziah
05-08-2010, 06:14 AM
Alsalam alaykom,

MashaAllah. May Allah swt reward you, ameen.

Myself
05-27-2010, 05:12 AM
mashaallah sister. may Allah swt reward you abundantly for taking such a step. im not such a good advisor, but all i can say is stay strong, remember it's the hukm of Allah swt and you are doing it only to please Him. once you're used to it, it feels like a part of your garment.. to the extent that you feel unclothed without it. im sure people who wear it, can feel the beauty of having it on when going out.

nousername
05-27-2010, 05:34 AM
MashaALLAh sis, just have sabr because it probably wont be easy to deal with at first because of the heat of it, and eating difficulties, rude looks etc. I really admire sisters like you because I am struggling to just wear the hijab! InshaALLAH itll get easier for me.

Myself
05-27-2010, 05:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nousername
MashaALLAh sis, just have sabr because it probably wont be easy to deal with at first because of the heat of it, and eating difficulties, rude looks etc. I really admire sisters like you because I am struggling to just wear the hijab! InshaALLAH itll get easier for me.
may Allah make it easy for you too, sister.

revert2007
05-27-2010, 11:19 AM
Masha Allah.Mabrook.I used to wear for couple of months but I was forced to take it off.Long story anyway.
My advice is,if you really want to wear it for the sake of Allah..go ahead.But when your life is threaten ..time to take it off.I do not wanna say if it is obligatory or sunnah as it is individual choice and no one should force their rules on others.What is obligatory and what is not is very clearly mentioned in Quran.

If you are doing something for the sake of Allah..in sha ALlah you will be rewarded for your good intention..even if some of the sisters would love to wear niqab yet they can't because of this crayz world we are living in..in sha Allah will be rewarded just by having the intention...

tresbien
06-02-2010, 02:35 PM
duaa in Arabic.listen to it
This duaa against evil eyes and magic , cure of sikcness and stan whispers with Allah will
http://www.ashefaa.com/play.php?cats...3&action=a3lan

brotherubaid
06-03-2010, 11:28 AM
May Allah give u more tawfeeq n istaiqamah , may Allah reward u n accept from u.

Barak Allah feekum

Beardo
06-04-2010, 11:05 PM
Masha-Allah! What a great trend you and the other sisters have started. May Allah Ta'ala make it easy for you all!

As for advice, make sure you're friendly as can be. Wearing Islamic attire means an extra responsibility to show that Muslims are not reserved people. We're open to society and we're friendly, harmless individuals!

Raziah
06-07-2010, 07:38 AM
May Allah give u more tawfeeq n istaiqamah , may Allah reward u n accept from u.

Khadijah84
06-08-2010, 01:24 AM
Mashallah i want to thank all my brothers and sisters here for the great advice you have been giving to me. Every day i feel stronger and stronger with my niqab!

Zaynab
07-02-2010, 01:06 PM
Asslamu alikum my dear sister Khadijah84 ..

Congratulations on wearing the Niqab , Mash'Allah good news . I'm very glad for you my sister ..

I also wear the Nigab Alhamdulillah , and my advice for you is keep wearing the Niqab and ask Allah swt to help you ..

Regards :)

FatimaAsSideqah
07-02-2010, 01:38 PM
Assalaam Alaykum wa Bahmatullah wa Barakatuhu

MashaAllah!! May Allah Taala rewards on you! Please staying to be strong.

“O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way)” [al-Ahzaab 33:59]

Danah
07-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Mashallah i want to thank all my brothers and sisters here for the great advice you have been giving to me. Every day i feel stronger and stronger with my niqab!
SubhanAllah!! that is one of many benefits of wearing niqab....you feel that you are so special when you walk in streets :)
may Allah keep you steadfast in the right path sister

umm abdil baari
07-13-2010, 08:37 PM
Assalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
I wear niqaab Alhamdulillah been wearing it for the past 11years and there is no way will i be taking my niqaab off for noone, i heard on the news the other day in england that they are considering banning niqaab here as well, but i don't think it will go through we see anyway, if it does i be gone to my dh country InshaAllah.

Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh umm abdul baari

Khairiyah
07-29-2010, 08:34 PM
Insha'llah i plan on wearing niqab this fall

Ummu Sufyaan
07-30-2010, 04:13 AM
^mashaAllah, may allah make it easy for you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!