/* */

PDA

View Full Version : would you please help me brothers and sisters...?

Amat Allah
05-06-2010, 11:02 AM
Assalamu Alikum Wa Rahmatu Allahi Wa Barakatuh

I really need the following things please:

1. Is it possible to have a book about the life and times of Ibn Taymiyya in English.

2. To find me a book of commentary on the work of Ibn Taymiyya in English.

3. And also ,I need information on issues like....

.Qur'an and Political Authority
.Hadiths and Political Authority
.Schools of Law and Political Authority
.Contemporary Islamic Intellectuals and Political Authority

if anyone of you knows how to find me these things please be generous with me may Allah reward you with the best always and for ever no matter what...Ameeeeen

Jazakum Allahu khairan and Thank you so much...

your sister, with all my respect and humility:

Amat Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
05-06-2010, 12:25 PM
1. Is it possible to have a book about the life and times of Ibn Taymiyya in English.

2. To find me a book of commentary on the work of Ibn Taymiyya in English.
do u mean online or in books? they are available in books

Amat Allah
05-06-2010, 12:30 PM
I meant E- Books which I can read in the internet...got me my dear sister?

may Allah love you Ameeeen

أبو سليمان عمر
05-06-2010, 12:34 PM
Ibn tamiyah see if that help

can u explain point 3

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
05-06-2010, 01:18 PM
Jazakum Allahu khairan my respected and noble brother may Allah love you Ameeeen

that site is amazing but I need books as sources ...

the third option means:

-verses from the Qur`aan and Ahaadeeth from the Sunnah talking about the islamic policy and authority...

-the views and opinions of the muslim contemporary Intellectuals of the islamic policy and authority...

أبو سليمان عمر
05-08-2010, 12:49 PM
"O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (Muhammad (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam)), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority.'' (4:59)

do you mean like this if so i can get more for you if not sorry still not understanding what u are looking for

Amat Allah
05-08-2010, 01:02 PM
Peace , Mercy and Blessings of Allah be upon you...

no my respected and noble brother , you understood me right, may Allah be pleased with you Ameeen

but do you have an E- Book gathering all the verses about politics and their interpretations?

and whether you were able to help or not ,I am happy and so thankful to you after Allah for replying ... may Allah be with you always and for ever and reward you with the best in this life and in the hereafter Ameeeeeeeen

أبو سليمان عمر
05-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Ameen and all on this fourm as well ameen
i have a mini book on this topic but its in arabic i can scan it and post it here but u will need to translte it or someone on this fourm can
or i can get the quran and ahadeeth from it in english but the rest i cant do not good at translteing

Amat Allah
05-09-2010, 10:17 AM
its ok my respected and noble brother, if there is no difficulty in scanning it then , please scan it... may Allah elevate your status and make you among those who will see His Al Mighty face and all Muslims and believers from Jin and Mankind ,dead or live...Ameeeeeeeen

with all my respect and humility , your sister in Allah:

Amat Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!