/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello! I'm Nasiha's smart little brother...

MaroccainPride
05-06-2010, 04:12 PM
Hello, my name is Mohammed. As you can see I'm maroccain. Officially I'm dutch but I don't see myself as a dutchman. I was born in the Netherlands and I still live here. I'm quiet high educated so watch out for my intelligence;D. I haven't got more to say to you people. Got some questions, just ask me. Asalam Ailakom brothers and sisters!:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MaroccainPride
05-06-2010, 04:16 PM
PS: My sister has an account here for a long time, that's the explanation for the title!

Abdul Wahid
05-06-2010, 04:33 PM
:wa: Mohammed.

This is a great forum.

Hope you enjoy your stay. Don't worry the brothers & sisters here are highly educated too.

MaroccainPride
05-06-2010, 04:40 PM
Thnx, Yes i will enjoy my stay. About the education, this was only for a joke...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
05-06-2010, 04:44 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum, brother Mohammed.

:)

MaroccainPride
05-06-2010, 04:47 PM
You can say Muhammed if you like? In dutch, it's written with the o in stead of the u... That's why I wrote it down like that...

Güven
05-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Yo Asalaamu Alaykum broeder, hoe is het? Another "dutchman" here. :D

Hope you have a nice stay.

alcurad
05-06-2010, 07:58 PM
hello MaroccainPride :), post away

Asiyah3
05-07-2010, 08:28 PM
:wa: Wa Rahmatullah
Welcome!

Misz_Muslimah
05-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Welcome to the forum Muhammad

Cabdullahi
05-08-2010, 09:52 AM
yo ! mohammed hows it going son!

★ηαѕιнα★
05-08-2010, 06:02 PM
Well well look who we have here... I KNEW IT!
Anyways Mohemmadoen you should be studying for your exams!
Your "smartness" aint gonna save you there.

Your kind and beloved sister (who loves you very much:omg:) -> I know he doesnt like me saying that ;D
Geek.

Rafeeq
05-09-2010, 03:40 AM
Welcome to the forum Mohammed

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!