PDA

View Full Version : aMuslim immgrant alerted police to Times square bomb

alcurad
05-06-2010, 07:50 PM
http://thinkprogress.org/2010/05/05/...muslim-vendor/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
joedawun
05-07-2010, 08:52 PM
We can all be grateful that there are still conscientious people out there who are act quickly and selflessly to look out for their fellow human beings. There is no reason to be surprised that these people can be Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Atheist or whatever. If you choose to be surprised by this, then you are the one who has a problem.

I am grateful to Mr Aliou Niasse, as well as everyone who acted to "save the day" that night.

Supreme
05-07-2010, 11:00 PM
I saw him on the news, big black guy. They didn't mention that he was a Muslim. But without him, who knows what might have happened? God forbid he hadn't reported the car to the police.

aadil77
05-07-2010, 11:06 PM
Its good he did, but I heard the 'bomb' was just a bunch of fireworks?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rafeeq
05-08-2010, 04:38 AM
With out proper investigation they declared Faisal Shehzad guilty, it is justice, dark justice

joedawun
05-08-2010, 05:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rafeeq
With out proper investigation they declared Faisal Shehzad guilty, it is justice, dark justice
Really? Could you share your source indicating that the case has been closed without "proper" investigation and that he has been "declared" guilty?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!