View Full Version : Aamir Siddiqi's funeral held today

Rabi'ya
05-07-2010, 07:36 PM
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/cardiff...1466-26400827/

Here is the article and short video

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
05-10-2010, 07:37 PM
May he rest in peace and i pray his killers are found and brought to justice. ameen

جوري
05-10-2010, 08:11 PM
inna lillah wa'ina ilyhi raji3oon.. was this a hate crime?

:w:

Nájlá
05-10-2010, 08:22 PM
Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raji'oon...

Heard the news yesterday... May Allah Grant him jannah. Aameen.

was this a hate crime?
Allahu Aallaam

But It is said that the boy was a victim of mistaken identity.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pygoscelis
05-11-2010, 03:18 AM
Isn't every crime a hate crime?

The whole concept of "hate crime" perplexes me. I don't care if the guy killed his victim due to his race or due to his finances - its no more or less evil in either case.

جوري
05-11-2010, 03:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nájlá
Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raji'oon...

Heard the news yesterday... May Allah Grant him jannah. Aameen.

Allahu Aallaam

But It is said that the boy was a victim of mistaken identity.
They meant to kill his parents instead-- he was killed opening the door of his house.. I mean either his parents or siblings.. sob7an Allah.. a young life snuffed in its prime.. what a shame.. May Allah swt grant him paradise's high meed and the level of martyrdom!

This made me sad... one day you are warm in your bed.. the next at the county coroner and then 6 feet under :(
:w:

Nájlá
05-11-2010, 08:13 AM
Subhanallah.... imsad ^Allahumaa Aameen!

Rabi'ya
05-11-2010, 03:33 PM
:sl:

there are many rumours locally, but i doubt we shall ever know the truth. He was known to my in laws and he went to school with my yougest brother in law so it really was a shock. Especially for one so young.

I was surprised that noone had posted on this already. but then I guess there are so many more issues at hand. It took them around 5 weeks to release the body so finally he has been returned to his creator. may Allah forgive his sins and grant him jannah inshAllah. ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!