/* */

PDA

View Full Version : how to improve LI

Ummu Sufyaan
05-08-2010, 10:41 AM
:sl:
Remember the days when this forum was buzzing around? what happened to that :?

i think this forum has lots of potential and its good since theres not so much intermingling so we should make more use of it. i've noticed that people have cut down on the unnecessary chit chat (compared to when i first came here)

people are drawn to things that they naturally incline to and that is of befit to them...so lets think of some ways to improve this forum that will not only work for members but also keep this forum going...lets think of something we could add to this forum that will attract members/get our old ones back but be beneficial to us in this dunya and aakhira...i dont necessarily mean Islamically orientated, but something that will to of some benefit none-the-less.

maybe we should add more to the Islamic sections and set people Dawah projects or something? and what on earth happened to that memorizing thing that was happening here! what a shame!

yay or nay?

your ideas people?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!