/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please help me

Lonely Gal
05-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Salaam,
I really need to contact a mufti/Imaam or someone who has a good understanding of black magic.
I have tried googling things but can't come across anything.. even a good Islamic Scholar may be able to help.
Does anyone know of someone I can contact around Londonn, Bedford, Birmingham areas? Even if there is someone in an area I have not mentioned please let me know as I really need to speak to someone.

I hope someone knows someone.

thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mujahideen92
05-10-2010, 12:04 AM
Do you think somebody is performing magic on you?

cat eyes
05-10-2010, 05:06 PM
why not go to your local mosque and ask the imam there?

Lonely Gal
05-12-2010, 06:42 PM
yes...
I cannot turn to anyone locally..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
brotherubaid
05-16-2010, 11:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
why not go to your local mosque and ask the imam there?
dear sister what if the local imam is lets say brelvi? and believes in taweez n naqsh n all that magic crap?

that is a big possibilty in the UK muslim commnity

what if he will guide her to a "hidden" magician who will try to break magic with magic?

sister we cannot just always go to the NEAREST mosque for such issues , rather some one whom u will trust n some one whom u are sure about his aqeedah and his qualification

may Allah bless u n reward u and save us all.

Abu Zainab
05-16-2010, 01:47 PM
Sister you can contact Abu Musab (ruqya_shariya@yahoo.co.uk). He is a member of the Ruqya Shariya Network.

Take an appointment and when you visit him do so with a mahram. And please follow his (or any sheikh's) advice and don't miss any follow ups.

Although the best ruqyah is the one which is done by yourself but in certain cases you need the help of a sheikh.

Please check their website before you make up your mind. http://forums.alkauthar.org/showthread.php?t=6183

May Allaah grant you shifaa and give happiness to you and your family. And please do keep us informed of your situation.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!