/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Skin Not Working : -(

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-08-2010, 06:24 PM
Aslaamu Alaaykum...

I have a Question Regarding the Skins not working..Only the Breeze skin is working and thats all...

Anyone else have this Problem?
Any way you Mods can help me? InshaAllaah
I see the other names such as Element Purple and Element Blue , and also the rest , but none seem to be working..

So yeah InshaAllaah please Help!

Wa alaaykum Salaam

Ps i hope i posted in the correct area this time Indeed

So yeah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-08-2010, 08:07 PM
Edit: By the Thread name the word "Woring" is suppose to be "Working"

aadil77
05-08-2010, 08:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
Edit: By the Thread name the word "Woring" is suppose to be "Working"
yh I was gonna say, dum dum :hiding:

are you using internet explorer I think it only works on that, try using compatibility mode as well

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-08-2010, 08:21 PM
Well to get onto the Forum i used "Internet Explorer" but how do you do the Compatiblity mode thing? i need to click something?

The other themes or skins were all working before..dont seem to work now...
I guess i am the only one whos not having her themes working ..Khayrr

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Btw when i changed the Skin on the Ummah Forum it worked..they work fine..so therefore i doubt theres a prob with the compatibility right? or im wrong..

WHY OH WHY .i wana see the skin toooooooooooo..just wana see wat it loooooooooks like..darnn

Khayrr

so yeah lol

aadil77
05-08-2010, 09:13 PM
compatibilty mode is that icon of a ripped piece of paper nex to the refresh button

If that don't work make a thread on helpdesk

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-08-2010, 09:22 PM
lol akhi this is a thread on helpdesk right? or i made it on the "Introduce yourself" section again? :| Mann..
yeah but why do the skins on the other forum work? this is indeed Weird..

so yeah

Masuma
05-09-2010, 09:07 AM
Heeheehe! Funny sis Muslim World 12!:statisfie

Sis, all the skins are working fine with my Mozilla Firefoxy (Awwww.... isn't the foxy just so adorable?!...) :D

If you are using an older version of internet explorer, then maybe the other skins won't work as I think it has something to do with compatibility and blah blah. Even some sites won't work unless you've Firefoxy :p or Safari browser. And on some forums, you won't be able to use their emoticons unless you've a better browser. And you know how important emoticons are?^o) How can one survive without them?! ;D

And just to increase your curiosity, :Evil: the skin Element Purple#+ would show you less info about user on the right hand side stats bar whereas with breeze, you'll see more info about the member, like his/her religion, gender etc.

But nAAaaa! I love you sis :p:! Heehee!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2010, 10:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by An33za
Heeheehe! Funny sis Muslim World 12!:statisfie

Sis, all the skins are working fine with my Mozilla Firefoxy (Awwww.... isn't the foxy just so adorable?!...) :D

If you are using an older version of internet explorer, then maybe the other skins won't work as I think it has something to do with compatibility and blah blah. Even some sites won't work unless you've Firefoxy :p or Safari browser. And on some forums, you won't be able to use their emoticons unless you've a better browser. And you know how important emoticons are?^o) How can one survive without them?! ;D

And just to increase your curiosity, :Evil: the skin Element Purple#+ would show you less info about user on the right hand side stats bar whereas with breeze, you'll see more info about the member, like his/her religion, gender etc.

But nAAaaa! I love you sis :p:! Heehee!
Awww Jazakallahu Khayrr geeky sister :) ;D..

Yeahh we sure cant live with out them Nerdified Emos right? LOL...and i havent seen the fox:(...

But sis like on Ummah Forums the skins working on there, and the skins on here worked before everything got changed..i dont see why it shouldnt work now, and the ripped box nex to the refresh box that brother Aadil Mentioned i dont see that i dont even see the refresh button nevamind the torn paper btton, so maybe i should get another geeky what so ever you call it..do you have link for this geeky thing? InshaAllaah i can download it and see if it works then indeedy then the whole thing shallt become COMPATIBLE for ever and ever and ever so indeed for you shall suceeedd

So yeah Indeed

Sawdah
05-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Do you have another internet browser sister?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2010, 12:57 PM
I dont know ..is it like internet explorer 7 and internet explorer 8?

Sawdah
05-09-2010, 01:01 PM
Yeah, like:
Internet Explorer 7
Internet Explorer 8
Mozilla Firefox
Google Chrome
Safari
Opera

Stuff like that. =)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2010, 01:06 PM
aaaah yes..but i dont know which one i have..hmmm....thats a bigg problem now! :(

Abdul Wahid
05-09-2010, 01:28 PM
:sl: sister.

Just download Mozilla Firefox. That's what I'm using.

I'm sticking to Breeze.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2010, 01:39 PM
Argh..i downloaded firefox..and its STILL NOT working : (..i dont think anything is going to workkkk ..Khayrrr
Jazakallah for ur helping hand in this...

So yeah

Snowflake
05-09-2010, 02:03 PM
aww sis, may Allah fix your internet. Ameen :)

I'm loving the new skin mashaAllah. It's like having the old LI back but with a new lick of paint :D

Jazak Allah khayr

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2010, 02:09 PM
:( thanks for rubbing it in :( *runs of of to cry under the table behind the curtains once again* *sniffs*

Masuma
05-09-2010, 04:06 PM
Now mods, why don't you help the sis out? Why the super duper, awesome, brighter, top new world class skins, a total hit, :D bwahahaaha doesn't work on her browser?

Love my sis Muslim World 12!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2010, 05:39 PM
^:( II dont think anyone has a answer for it sis thats why :(...Khayr InshaAllaah..shal keep the thread up untill someone does know..i even went on General settings not working either..hmmm

Love you too sis :) Geeky sis

So yeah

Snowflake
05-09-2010, 06:19 PM
:( thanks for rubbing it in :( *runs of of to cry under the table behind the curtains once again* *sniffs*
aw sorry pumpkin but........ why is your table behind the curtains lol :aboo:

Annny way, have you tried using Google Chrome? If you've tried everything, then I think it's time to reformat your pc.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2010, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
aw sorry pumpkin but........ why is your table behind the curtains lol :aboo:

Annny way, have you tried using Google Chrome? If you've tried everything, then I think it's time to reformat your pc.
Aslaamu alaaykum

EVERYONE jazakallahu khaayr for your help, its working now..lol i dunt know how or why, but it just started working on its ownn..yea i kno weird ..lol sis i dont need a format as this comp is totally new..

Alhamdulilaah it is working ....

Mods feel free to close this Thread if you wish to InshaAllaah

Wa alaaaykum Salaam

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2010, 06:54 PM
O H MY GOSHH...
its not working again :(.. I SWEAR the skin was just working ..and then when i clicked of LB and came back its back to breezze..
mann...:(

SubhaanAllaah tho Allhamdulilaah got to see the theme tho..somethings weird here i guess...

Snowflake
05-09-2010, 06:54 PM
Al hamdulillah ya Rabb :statisfie

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2010, 06:55 PM
aw sorry pumpkin but........ why is your table behind the curtains lol :aboo
To be honest wid ya sis, this may shock u as always but..
I dont have a desk behind the window as much as it may shock u i must run like the wind...*runs of and hides behind the box behind the window sill*

Snowflake
05-09-2010, 06:56 PM
Oh still al hamdulillah. Use another skin sweety. Element blue is nice : D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2010, 06:58 PM
no sis non are working once again..the breeze skin wont budge:(...

Btw sis which one are you using?

Snowflake
05-09-2010, 06:58 PM
To be honest wid ya sis, this may shock u as always but..
I dont have a desk behind the window as much as it may shock u i must run like the wind...*runs of and hides behind the box behind the window sill*
Are you sure you're not a hamster? We need to start asking proof of ID before letting people/hamsters register here ;D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2010, 07:01 PM
Are you sure you're not a hamster? We need to start asking proof of ID before letting people/hamsters register here ;D
lol sis noooo im not a geeky hamster...just cos i run of behind the box behind the window sill does NOT mean im hamster i repeat!..
lol ur fnny MashaAllaah....

Although we could do with having ID checks for so called "Nerd and geeks" as yourself aye? :p ;D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2010, 07:08 PM
its working again Alhamdulilaah..

Snowflake
05-09-2010, 07:13 PM
:wub: ;D

I'm using blue element. Erm.. I can't think why you're having problems. I think you should spam Rashad's inbox as to why. : D

Try this. Log out of LI, and then try to change the skin while you're logged out. Log back in and see if it works. :\

Snowflake
05-09-2010, 07:14 PM
Hamdulillah lol if it stops working again try what I said

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2010, 07:24 PM
^Download chrome? i downloaded Firefox tho

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2010, 07:25 PM
:wub: ;D

I'm using blue element. Erm.. I can't think why you're having problems. I think you should spam Rashad's inbox as to why. : D

Try this. Log out of LI, and then try to change the skin while you're logged out. Log back in and see if it works. :\
Oh okaY inshaAllaah...will try that ...

lol i dunt want to scare the brother by spamming his mail..he wont reply and will end up running of hiding behind his table desk thingy behind his curtains :\..

so yeahh need to be kind and nice :) LOL

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-11-2010, 08:59 PM
lol this thread is funny, *****Ahem Cough Ahem***** who so ever created it *****Ahem Cought Ahem***** lol <--- the word Ahem almost look like the word Alarm to me..ha

Snowflake
05-11-2010, 09:03 PM
Ahem di bachi, how's your skin? :D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-11-2010, 09:05 PM
Ahem di bachi, how's your skin? :D
Dont you dare, Ahem di bachi mee grrrrr...:\

lol im using Enlighten for now because the Element skins doesnt have a lot of choice of features, but will use it some time soon dude :)...
Get Online u Football or else!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-11-2010, 08:34 PM
LoL this thread is funnaye ;D
Weird person is the creator :-O

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!