/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Great Debate

S<Chowdhury
05-08-2010, 07:42 PM
Ourislamic Forum and Radio Station Proudly Presents : (WARNING MUSIC )

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
05-08-2010, 07:50 PM
hahaha who made that?

S<Chowdhury
05-08-2010, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
hahaha who made that?
well I did the editing and the text effects and stuff was all mee and the last 2 min of the video aswell but the graphics of going through space wasn’t me, why any good?

aadil77
05-08-2010, 08:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S<Chowdhury
Mee well I did the editing but the graphics of going through space wasn’t me, why any good?
mashAllah looks like a trailer for disaster movie :D

and sorry to ruin it for you but you need a WARNING: MUSIC ALERT haha

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S<Chowdhury
05-08-2010, 08:05 PM
mashAllah looks like a trailer for disaster movie :D

and sorry to ruin it for you but you need a WARNING: MUSIC ALERT haha
Oh yeah thanx Bro

aadil77
05-08-2010, 08:11 PM
so whats it about? when? where? why? who?

S<Chowdhury
05-08-2010, 08:14 PM
so whats it about? when? where? why? who?
Oh You have to Register at www.ourislamic.com to find out LOOOL, self explanatory a big debate you join a team or create your own team, debate over an Islamic Topic or issue, Easy ! Winning team gets....................... (still undecided LOL) all information can be found on the forum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!